Smoed practice

Let's go SMOED! Last one gets conditioning!"

I rolled my eyes and ran into the gym and immediately started stretching.

With Eddie and Orby literary watching my every move, made my nerves kick up. I shook off the feeling and contuied to stretch.

Kyle came up to me. "Don't let them scare you. Your young and little. They like to scare people."

I laughed. Kyle was like my big brother. I just turned 12 a couple months ago, and it's the beginning of a new season.

I'm very tiny, and short. I'm almost 3/4's the size of Kyle.

We contuied to talk until we went to work. Stunting first, then tumbling.

I have a love-hate relationship with tumbling. I have the skills, it's just that I'm being a wimp and don't like to throw them.

"Charlotte your up!" Orby yelled.

I breathed in and out. Doing an punch front step out, Roundoff full, Arabian, front walkover, Roundoff, whip, full, full, backhandspring, double, double.

I've been working on this pass for months. Hardest pass I can throw. I went for it.

Ended up stumbling around after I landed and caught my balance.

I didn't dare look over at Eddie or Orby. Nobody said a word. I walked over to the corner and stayed silent.

"That was so good Char." Kyle hugged me. I looked over at Eddie and Orby as they were staring straight at me. Gosh! What did I do wrong.

I shrugged off the thought.

Eddie and Orby called us all together.

"We're going to Louisville, Kentucky."