Alleyway(smut, but more in next chapter)

Bakugou's Pov

I slowly open my eyes, feeling bits of my strength lost before to be returned. I look up meekly, and notice that I am slung over Icy Hot's shoulder. Deku walks in front of us at a slow pace, silently writing in his notebook.

"Hey, damn Icy Hot," I grumble quietly, "Let me down." 

Todoroki does as I say, stopping to let me slide off of his shoulder. As I come to stand, I notice more of my surroundings.

Tall buildings tower over us on both sides, forming a small yet long alleyway. The bustling sound of people moving and talking leaks from the end of the alleyway, and I realize that we are a few streets away from Endeavor's main agency building. 

Deku stops up ahead of me and Icy Hot, likely noticing that we weren't following him anymore. He glances back at me, and walks back towards us, concern showing in his eyes.

3rd Person/Nobody's Pov

Izuku approached Bakugou. "Kacchan!" He exclaimed, "Are you okay? What happened? We found you passed out after you rushed towards the villain! Did he attack you with his quirk? If so, we should get treatment from-" Izuku continued to mumble, and Bakugou rolled his eyes, annoyed. 

"Listen nerd, I'm fine, okay?" he half-yelled, blowing a small explosion from his hand. Izuku didn't respond, flinching back.

Todoroki stared at the two, unsure of what to do, when suddenly, Todoroki's expression changed slightly to one of surprise. 

"Bakugou.." he said, gesturing slightly towards the blonde, "You... have a boner." 

Silence fell upon the trio, and Bakugou blushed considerably, hiding his face with his hand. Shoto tapped his shoulder, watching bakugou, who had still not recovered from his interaction with the villain, fall backwards to the floor. 

Bakugou happened to fall in a way in which both Izuku and Todoroki could see his erection, causing him to blush even more. 

Bakugou looked away, but quickly found himself looking back, as Todoroki had crouched down in front of him and was feeling around his crotch.

"Oi! What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" Bakugou yelled at Todoroki in both confusion and anger. Todoroki looked back at him as if what he was doing was normal.

"It would be inappropriate for a hero to go out in public with a boner, and since you're weaker right now due to that villains quirk, it only makes sense that I help you take care of it. Plus.. this smell.." he muttered as he pulled down Bakugou's pants.

"Why the hell would I want you to help me release a load?!" Bakugou yelled back, trying his best to push Todoroki's face away with the little strength he had regained. Izuku knelt down beside Todoroki, staring down in a trance-like state at Bakugou's erection.

Izuku pulled his notebook from his pocket, and started taking what seemed like notes. "Damn it, Deku, help me!" Bakugou said while continuing to push Shoto away, "Why are you just sitting there?"

Izuku began fidgeting with his pen. "Uh, well... I can't.." 

"What do you mean you fucking can't?!"

"Well, I think it's a side effect of the villain's quirk... It emits a smell that I guess you could say works as an aphrodisiac for people who smell it for a certain amount of time... Todoroki's been carrying you, so he's probably been affected by it the most. Honestly... I think I am too, I'm feeling a weird attraction to you, and I seem to suddenly have a deep desire to touch you.. If I got too close to you right now, I'd probably find myself doing the same thing as him."

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Sadly, I'm not."

"Well, is there any fucking way to get rid of it then?!" 

"I think just letting ourselves orgasm would be the best way."

"There is no way I'm gonna let Icy Hot make me- Eep!" Bakugou squealed as Shoto broke through his hold, and started lightly kissing his dick. 

"Stop it! Damn ~Ah~ Icy Hot!" Bakugou mustered, beginning to shudder as Todoroki slid his mouth over Bakugou's penis, a light blush spreading on Todoroki's ears.

A series of gasps escaped Bakugou as he resisted Todoroki, attempting to push him away on multiple occasions. A pair of voices slowly approached the corner of the alleyway, causing Bakugou to stiffen in fear, unsure of what to do as two girls turned into the alleyway.

Todoroki acted quickly, releasing Bakugou's dick from his mouth and pushing the other two into the shadows, forming an ice barrier to shield Bakugou, who was half-naked.

The girls passed, and Todoroki leaned over Bakugou in a new position, pinning him down whilst placing his hand around his member, and beginning to move it up and down. Bakugou moaned quietly and looked away, refusing to show that he felt good being jerked off by Todoroki.

Bakugou felt himself leaning into Todoroki, his orgasm closing in, but he quickly stopped, realizing the girls had already gone, and he had no reason not to resist. 

Bakugou kicked Todoroki off of him and attempted to break out of the ice previously made. Todoroki began to follow him, when Izuku suddenly piped up. "Wait! Todoroki! You can't do this here!"

Bakugou looked up hopefully, only to drop his jaw in astonishment a second later, when Izuku said, "We should take him to a hotel, There's too much of a risk of being found here."

Word Count: 844