🟩DreamXD🟩

CW: Hand job, praise & overstimulation

Ship: C!DreamXD & C!George 

And just as before, thank you so much Weird_beanio for the request. A very good one at that. With that being said, I hope you enjoy!

[0]-[0]-[0]

A/N: The events that happen within this chapter are non-canonical.
____

George was walking around Kinoko Kingdom. Making sure that everything was in place. Whilst he was walking he felt as if he had eyes on him. As if someone was watching him from a distance.

He had obviously ignored it but he felt it. He had an idea on whom it was that was quietly watching him, but he said nothing. He was now at the stables where the horses were, he petted them, gave them food, ect.

Now that he was done, he walked out and walked towards the forest. He got comfortable, and said the following;

“DreamXD? I summon you from the beyond. I command you to be by my side, now.”

Out of nowhere a ball of lights appeared, completely blinding him. Each time this would happen, Georege felt pure and relaxed. He felt safe and protected.

“You know, you don’t have to say that. For you, and for you only I shall come with just the hearing of my name that must be said by you.”

“Yes.. Well I've never met a God that does not command respect.”

“To you only, my love.~”

George blushed. He had missed the moments where they would spend time together.

“Awe, did someone like that?” He asked.

The smirk, very visible in the tone of voice.

George walked towards the man that was flying, his pure white wings were beautiful, they flapped so softly and the feathers were oh so soft. He gently grabbed the mask that was covering the man’s face and took it off.

The brunette smiled, always so stunned at the beautiful face.

“Why hide…? You’re beautiful..”

“Thank you for the compliment, darling. But that’s just how we are. We’re created to be flawless.”

“Wow, that’s amazing.” He said.

XD smiled, and closed his eyes, seconds later he had changed, his body had changed. He had the same appearance as a certain someone (Dream). The only difference is that he was a bit taller than the original and that he had the words XD tattooed onto his face and back.

He opened his eyes and looked down at George.

“But not as amazing and flawless as you darling. You know, the other day I saw that the number 404 is on your neck. But did you know that 404 is a message that the hard work you have been toiling at has brought you to where you are today with passion, confidence and enthusiasm. That’s the true meaning of that number, it’s an Angel number. Therefore, you are worthy to enter the gates of Heaven.” He explained.

Georges had been turned on, he had never received this much praise, especially not by a God. XD was on another range in the brunette’s opinion. The blond had noticed his ‘little’ problem, and had pinned him to the tree, waking George out of his transit.

“Oh Darling. It seems like I've turned you on.~” He cooed.

And with that snap of his fingers they were both in another dimension, the only thing in that room or place was the bed. Which, I may add, was immense. The sheets were crisp, clean and soft just as the feathers on DreamXD’s wings.