💦Vacation💦

TW: Pool sex, public sex(?), blow job, hand job, master kink, hair pulling, praising, angry sex & degrading kink

♡ [] [] [] [] [] ♡

Dream and George have been together for almost 4 months, one day the blond had finally confessed his feelings to the brunette, after 2 months of waiting for the borders of the UK to open, they had finally been in each other's arms. Doing what every couple would do; Cuddle, little kisses going on dates. And maybe one or two times they've gone a little more intimate with each other. But today was the day that Dream wanted to feel the boy's body. So he prepared a little vacation for the both of them, usually they would never go on vacation with all the streams and YouTube, but it's time that they would go on break, actually enjoy life.

A week before the blond had wanted to go to Miami, where he rented a house and a backyard pool and he bought something on amazon for his lover to use. He had planned that they would go for 5 days. 5 days alone with each other without any stress whatsoever.

Dream went upstairs to their shared room, where he found the brunette laying on their bed, laughing with someone on a call. He didn't know who he was calling, but his question was quickly answered.

"Haha! Quackity, shut up, that's not true! Haha!"

Dream's blood started to boil, sometimes he and Quackity would fight for George's attention, making Quackity win often due to Dream not being able to control his anger. He walked towards the bed, George noticed the blond's attitude, and with a quick flash the phone was snapped out of his hand.

"Hey Quackity, sorry but George is busy at the moment so he'll have to end the call, bye!"

"Wait what-"

Dream hung up, not letting the other finish his phrase, he looked up to his boyfriend, glaring at him.

"Dream, would you please stop getting so jealous easily. Why would you even think that I would want to be with him? Don't you trust me?"

Dream gave out a long sigh.

"I'm sorry baby, okay? It's not you, it's him." He said with a stern voice.

George softly chuckled at Dream's jealousy, giving him a small peck on the cheek, Dream lightly blushing.

"Okay, so what did you come here for? You obviously want something if you come to interrupt my lovely conversation with Quackity."

"Well~ Since we've been working so hard, I was thinking that maybe we can go on a little vacation. I already bought everything, so no need to worry!" The blond said with excitement.

George thought about it for a moment before agreeing. He was right they did need a break.

"Ok, so when are we leaving?" The brunette asked.

"In a few hours, so get ready, and I'll also get ready. Sounds good?"

George Nodded. He went to the closet where his suitcase was. And began to get some clothes, he looked in the direction of his boyfriend to see him on the bed.

"Aren't you going to get ready? Also, for how many days are we going to be going?"

"I'll pack when you're done, and we'll be out for 5 days."

"Okay."

After a few minutes, George was finally done with his suitcase, double checking, not wanting to forget anything.

"You done, love?" Dream said, making George blush at the nickname.

"Uh- y - yeah, I'm done. I'll go bring the suitcase downstairs."