Pt4 Oh, trying to trade?

//Language involved!//

The loud arguments rang out through the palace. But were muffled by the walls.

Horror: ("what's going on now?")

He thought with bitterness.

Murder: "we..should.. probably check that out."

He knew it would be wrong if Nightmare found out there was one less of their 'team members.' It will be best if they end whatever is going on before someone is dusted.

Horror walked towards the quarrel that passed the spacious throne room from where they were.

Murder followed behind him, looming over his shoulder.

Horror opens the door to the commotion and sees Fell with Wine and that ERROR Sans. The irritation and yelling were primarily from Fell.

ERROR was on a makeshift hammock with blue strings too high for anyone to reach without magic. ERROR was toying around with stuff like strings and what looked like a few rag dolls in his hands.

He appeared annoyed and a bit smug as he looked down at Fell

Fell: "What the fuck!? You better give me a good damn reason for that asshole!"

He screamed in rage, facing up at ERROR. Horror stood at the door without detection, with Murder peeking from his shoulder.

Fell: "You can't just do that!.. I don't like the guy, but that's too far!"

He shouted in turmoil with a bit of irony in his voice.

Horror: "enough"

His dead serious monotone voice alone hushed all commotion and had Fell and Wine stop in their tracks; ERROR seemed relieved that the yelling had stopped.

Fell gave an insecure grin. He was obviously a tad scared of the large bloody version of himself with that nasty head wound. And it didn't help that there was also a high LV, dusty version of himself who could dust him in an instant, right behind Horror anonymously.

Fell looked away, avoiding eye contact with either of them.