Lev: "Mine"

TW: Sexual Activity, Alcohol

You and Lev had been best friends for the longest time. So long, some people even though you guys were dating. Soon enough, you both got together. Though, when that happened, Lev became more...possessive over you.

"Just let me go out with my friends."

"No, you're staying here. You're mine!"

"Look, I know but please let me go!"

"Are your friends boys?"

"Well yeah-"

"Then no. I can't have guys hitting on you."

"Ugh, fine, I'm going to the store. You want anything?"

"Just the love from my girlfriend."

"Uh huh."

You then left the house. Although, you weren't going to the store. You were also glad that he didn't actually request anything. When you arrived at the bar, you changed into your nice clothes then went in. You saw your friends Kuroo, Oikawa, and Daichi.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey Y/N."

"What's up?"

"Oh nothing."

"So what was the hold up!?"

Kuroo gave you THAT look every time you planned something and you were late. He always knew it was Lev keeping you behind.

"Just traffic."

You reached over on the table, quickly grabbing a drink.

"It was Lev, wasn't it?"

"Well, yeah, but I still got here."

"You really have got to learn how to do your own thing. He doesn't control you."

"I know."

You took a sip of the Hennessy. Although, from the corner of the bar sat Lev, watching your every move very carefully. He followed you to the bar. He knew he couldn't trust you. He sat at the bar watching you the entire time you were there. When you went to leave, you went to your car as usual. You got in, settling down. Then, Lev popped up from the back.

"So, this is where you've been all night?"

You got scared, not expecting him to be there.

"Lev! What are you doing here?"

"I knew you weren't going to the store, so I put a tracker in your purse and followed you here. You know I have to watch over you for your safety."

"You can't just follow me around!"

"And you can't go anywhere I say you can't go!"

He climbed up in the front seat, grabbing you by the waist, moving you to the passenger seat while he got in the drivers seat.

"Alright, we're going home. Don't say a word on the ride there."