Intro + Request Page

Hiya! I'm Ezra and this is my first book! I can't promise you that I'm the best at writing but I hope it's decent enough! Here's some stuff that I will do and won't do.

Will do:
☛ Fluff
☛ Angst
☛ Character x Character
☛ Character x Reader
☛ Character x OC
☛ Platonic or Romantic
☛ Gender Neutral Reader
☛ AUs

Won't do:
☛ Smut
☛ Lime
☛ Super Heavy Topics (such as abus3, drvg use, etc)
☛ Child x Adult
☛ Heavily Toxic Relationships

And keep in mind that these are minors, depending on when any of the oneshots are set. If I get anything wrong, please do tell me so I can fix it for future updates!
To the new Omori fans, welcome! Keep in mind that some of these may contain spoilers, I will make sure to remind you so if you need to skip a part, you can. That goes for trigger warnings as well which applies to everyone.

I will try to put the keywords at the top of every page just in case some people aren't too familiar with them. As the title of this chapter says, this is where you can request anything you'd like as long as it's something I'll do. Anything dealing with disorders will most likely have a trigger warning, there's definitely some I don't know so I get anything wrong, please do tell me. I don't want to accidentally offend anyone. I'll do research before I start on the chapter.

Hope you enjoy! <3