Aaliyah pov

Hi.... My name is Aaliyah Maria Smith I am 17 years old. I'm light skin with hazel eye which also change colors

depending on my mood , I have
long curly brown hair that's stop below my bra strap and a gorgeous smile and thick in all the right places . I love alone. Both of my parents died my father was a drug lord and my mom was of course his R.O.D CHICK . I was 7 when both my parents died they left me everything they owned money,cars land ,workers , and more .
I woke up to see I had a text from my BestFriend Layla . She crazy asf .
TEXT CONVO .
Bestie 👭💓: wake Tf up girly we gone be late .
Me: I'm up bitch Tf .
Bestie 👭💓: Ok bitch damn see you later .
Me: lol ok bitch .
END OF CONVO .
I got up slow because I was still a little sleepy and tired from studying las night . I showered for 30mins and did my hygiene things and got out my pink lace panties and lotions my body then walk into my walk in closet and put on my black skater skirt , and my red crop top that said MADD OR NAHH and some Jordan's and left my hair in its curly state . I grab my Rolex , keys to my BMW 2015 and a black Michael Kors purse . And ran downstairs and out the door . I hoped in and turned the radio on the hear Made Me remix with Jeremiah so I started singing along ......
**late night catch me grinding for that platinum late nights on the way
I'm from Chi-Town she from Brooklyn condo in La.**
I was singing along to some other songs.

15 minutes later I was at school........
I got all my belonging I would need for school then I lock my car and proceeded into the building ignoring the stares and mugs I was getting from everyone . I walk to my locker and saw Layla at her locker she stop what she was doing to check my outfit out and so did I .
''Hey Aaliyah you look bad bitch ''
''Haha you to Layla ''
''You ready to go to class ''
''Yeah let's go''
While we're in 1st period Layla ask me was I going to Chris party tomorrow night I told her yeah and that we could go to the mall later today .