King

I woke up from a good a sleep I decided not to move until an hour and went to the bathroom and did my hygiene and walk into my closet and decided to go with some sweats and a hoodie and one of my gold chains and fix my curls and headed down stairs and made me some eggs and bacon and drunk some orange juice watch some tv for a little then I decided to go and check on all my other traps and make sure these MF's not playing with my money. I headed to my garage and decided on my candy red Ferrari and headed out .
I check my traps and to my surprise they weren't slacking or playing with my money I payed the niggas at each trap I look at the time and saw that it was 7:00 the party didn't stop until 10 so I decided I'll just go back home and just chill to my self so I went home and laid down I set the alarm on my phone at 8:50 and then dozed off I woke up to that annoying ass alarm got out my bed went to my bathroom did all my hygiene shit 30mins later I was done walked into my closet slip on my polo boxers and decided to get dress in my true religion jeans and a Versace shirts a gold Rolex my aqua blue Jordan's add some lotion aye a nigga can't be ashy Tf !! And headed downstairs I checked the time and saw that it was 10:10 So I headed out grab my black on black Ferrari keys and headed to the house party .