King POV

Wassup ........ My name is King I'm 18 years old I'm the biggest Drug Lord in the A . I have money,hoes,cars
,clothes . Everything a person would like to have . I'm a light skin nigga curly brown hair hazel eyes but the weird thing is that they change color depending on my mood I'm 6,4 straight sexy ass teeth and sexy ass lips and swag is a1 best believe I stay true to my religion !!! My dad was a dead beat dad so I had to learn the ropes without a father figure but fuck him ! Who would leave a women to raise a kid by herself that stupid ass bastard . Forget him right now my mom is all I have the women who but up with all my bull shit I live that women to death I'll do anything to make my momma happy I started the drug business when I was 13 and made my way up in the game . I graduated school already and was number 1 in class yeah Ik you saying well why you slanging when you graduated number one ... We'll see my momma was struggling and I didn't like to see her like that so I did what I had to do .. My momma wanted me to graduate so I did and at least I made her proud by graduating . I spoil my mom to death I brought her a mini mansion and 5 cars and give her 7,000 a week , so she never has to want so just can buy but she always tells me '' I work son I don't need your money and shit like that but no matter what I'mma spoil her ass .
I was at the trap counting money until my right hand nigga fizz walk in talking about our homeboy Chris having a party tomorrow and want us to slid threw so I told him I'll go and we decided to hit the mall after we leave the trap .