|| 1 ||

The Cute Waiter

Minho pov

I was strolling around and I found this cute little cafe. I was surprised because there weren't many cafes around. I walked inside and to my surprise it was a maid cafe, but it was only men.

I am gay but I didn't know that they had male maid cafe's. I was waiting for a waiter till this cute boy came in a really short maid dress. I instantly fell in love. I couldn't even take my eyes off him, he was really cute and pretty. "What would you like to eat, daddy?" He asked seductively. I couldn't help but blush a little, but I went with what he was doing. "You" I said looking him up and down while biting my lips. He bit his lip and said "follow me then." He grabbed my hand and put it on his shoulder leading me to the back room.

Jisung pov

"Why are you making me do this?" I asked.

"Because you lost the bet." Hyunjin said.

I glared at him while he pushed me out of the changing room.

"Maybe you'll meet someone and who knows it could lead to something." He said trying to convince me and it was kind of working.

"The next person to walk in, you have to do it with him." He said smirking. He pushes me to the door when someone walked in.

He was hot, too hot. I'm a bottom I could never walk up to a top and flirt with him till he had sex with me. "I can't do it" I said.

He turned me around to face him and said "just be confident, you're pretty cute, use that" that gave me more confident, enough to actually do it.

I walked up to him and when I saw him up close he was even more handsome. I froze a little and thought how do I lure someone to fuck me. The only thing that came to mind was to call them daddy. So i said "what would you like to order, daddy?" While biting my lips.

He paused a little and then smirked at me while saying "you." I was surprise that it work so easily which gave me too much confident so I said to him "follow me then" while grabbing his hand, putting it on my right shoulder and leading him to the back room.

Third person pov

In the back room it was red with a bed. There were some handcuffs connected to the bed. Beside the bed was a box, Jisung knew what was in it but Minho didn't. Instead of going to the bed, Minho slammed Jisung into the wall and smashed their lips together, they both had butterflies in their stomachs, after a minute, Minho licked the younger's lip signaling him to let him in. Jisung opened his mouth and allowed the older to explore his wet cavern. Their heated make out session lasted a few minutes before Minho took the chance to start leaving butterfly marks covering the younger's neck. Jisung was holding in his moan but you could still slightly hear it. The older started to untie the dress and pull it off. What the younger was wearing:

 What the younger was wearing: