010

warning: oral (receiving)

YOU WERE COMPLETELY ASHAMED, "I am telling you the dood was right there and I'm pretty sure he saw my simp side—" right now you were panicking in your room and ranting to your bff's about your theory's that suna would have or could have saw the messages.

"Should I drown myself and blame it on atsumu??" you whined while pasting back and front.

 "After.... right now we need to get ready to go in the water!!" ryo explained as me and irene nodded our heads.

Ryo picked out your bath suit since she got style, you're wearing a black matching bottoms and top with skulls on the left/right boobs and left/right hip.

im sorry if you don't like it :(

irene's bath suit:

ryo's bath suit:

—AFTER GETTING READY you all walked out into the dinning room where suna, kita and aran where on their phones, suna looked up at you and smirk which only made you flustered a little

AFTER GETTING READY you all walked out into the dinning room where suna, kita and aran where on their phones, suna looked up at you and smirk which only made you flustered a little.

 "where's the miya's?" ryo questioned as she grabbed her phone, kita pointed towards the bay where you can see atsumu and his brother running around like children, we all nod and walked out, you felt a presence behind so you turned around to see suna right behind you holy-

 "walk on please", he said, you were standing there for a while until you felt a slight push

 "oh sorry", you whined and speed walked behind irene, you turned around to see him chuckling

 "oh fuck", you mumbled.

We all spread out beach mats unto the sand as ryo sat on one, irene just went to wild play with the twins as lev followed her, oikawa bought some girl with him while kenma and kuroo build a sand castle, suna was leaning on a shady tree while kita and aran talked, so you decided to join irene.

 "what the hell...", samu screeched as the sand from his hair slide down his body, I tried to hold in my laughter as sand got into his eyes he panicked and ran towards the ocean and pushed his face into it, then ran towards suna.

 "help tsumu put sand into my eyes and it burns", he screamed again, suna took his shirt then took it off AND HOLY FUCK DUCKS HE WAS PACKING, his pants hang dangerously low showing off his v-line.

 "look's like y/n has a crushhh", ryo teased and I return to her with a glare shutting her up, suna took the shirt and wiped samu's eyes then calming him down, he threw his shirt onto kita's and aran beach mat and ran towards us.

"Let's go y/n", atsumu called towards me, running towards the water I slipped and fell face first into the water, as I just laid there I could hear ryo screeching as she ran up towards me, she lifted me up and started to laugh, I had sand in my fucking eyes, suna came over and took his shirt, wet it in the water and wiped my face, I stood up on my feet and glared at ryo.

 "you okay princess?" he said, I felt butterfly cloud my tummy.

 "heh? oh y-yeah I'm fine", I scratched the back of my head.

 "okay then", he said as his hand went lower down grabbing my waist.

 "oh if you don't mind, just making sure you don't fall", he chuckled god his voice .

"oh no don't worry I'm fine with it", I spoke, he held onto me and I looked back to see ryo and irene snickering, we were in a pretty deep spot and I was just standing one place as I watched osamu and atsumu drive into the water like fishes stupid ones and suna's hand still held my waist, I went to step forward and my feet went into a whole in the sand underwater and because the water was reaching my chest I went fully under the water, suna grip on my waist tighten as he pulled me out and swing me onto his shoulder, I was trying to catch my breath as I cough out the water I swallowed accidently, his hand came up towards my back and tapped it helping me, everyone looked at me worried written all over my face.

 "Oh shit y/n are you okay", I chuckled a little at ryo.

 "yup just fell in the water holes", suna put me down and I fixed my bathing suit.

 "want some water?" suna asked and I nod, I followed him inside as he goes towards the kitchen and I stood outside in the gallery, he came back with the water opening it, taking a step from it then giving it to me, I took it out of his hands as I drank from it, his eyes was meet with something and I ignored it soon after I looked toward where he was staring at and of course it was my tits.

 "Stop having a staring contest with my boobs suna", I said playfully hitting him, he chuckled a little then spoke.

 "what?? they look suckable", I stood there awkwardly as I felt butterfly's cloud my tummy again as a pink tint spread across my face.

 "looks like my flirtatious words makes you all red", I got more red as I covered my face.

 "no it's not", I denied he cornered me against a wall as his breath hit the back of my neck.

 "you sure about that?", my words got suck in my throat, I was being too flustered right now.

" y-yes", i manage to say, his mouth latched onto my neck as he sucked it aggressively, I tilted my neck so he can have more access to my neck, one of his hands grip onto my waist, I felt his cold rings touched my skin, his other hand slide down into my underwear, he looked up at me with his golden fox eyes sort of asking for contest, I nod my head granting him the permission to touch me.

 "word's darling".

"Yes please touch me I moaned as his fingers slide down to my aching core, he slowly circled his middle and ring finger on my clit, earning a whine from me.

 "please rin—" was all i get to say as he suddenly shoved is finger's into me pumping them super fast.

 "augh— more" I spoke, he added a third finger which stretched me out even more.

"you like that huh? what a fucking slut you are", he groaned as his motions speeds up pumping his fingers even fast.

 "oh shi I'm gonna cu—".

 "cum for me princess", as those words slipped out of his mouth my cream coated his fingers and your bathing suit bottoms, he chuckled as he took his fingers out of me and pushed them deep into your throat making me taste myself, I groaned at the taste.

 "my room 8am tonight", I nod as he pulled me into a sloppy yet passionate kiss, his hands wrapped around me as his other gripped my hair tilting my head back so he can deepen the kiss.

a/n's it was my first smut for this book lmfao 💀💀comment if you liked it and vote <33