012

warning: smut

FLASHBACK

You were currently jammed against the shower walls being pussy pound aggressively by the one and only rintaro, god it felt so good as his lengthy cock destroys your womb, your whiney, breathy moans couldn't be held in anymore, your hand that once tired to cover your mouth was coated with your spit due to the rapid thrusting, your back was arched while suna got a full view of your plumped cheeks that were stinging red from the abusive smacks it got for a good 10 minutes straight.

"R...rin slow down ." You pleaded, only to be ignored by the sexual driven boy behind you, giving his all into pleasuring the shit out of you, with all your past relationships they didn't pleased as much as making your pussy puffy.

"You're so tight for me, tell me did anyone had you screaming like this?" He grunted continuing his hard wet thrust, but you were too caught up in your own world, his hands reached towards your neck having his other one dig into your curved of hips, he pushed your head down arching your back more, "answer me you slut, my slut," he grinned mumbling the last part.

"N...no, oh god-"  you juices coated his length, thrusting a few more times before pulling out and coming on your lower back.

heavy breathing and droplets of the water was the only sound that could be heard in the loud silence, your eyes soon closed and you felt your knees goes weak, now finding yourself in someone's hands rubbing your skin and soon carrying you out of the shower.

PRESENT TIME

Explaining you in someone's boxes and shirt as you laid in an overly comfy bed, you shifted a little feeling someone's hands around your waist and naked chest press against your back, you were startled by the sudden groaned when your ass also pressed against something.

"Oh y/n." Suna chuckled silently.

"I..I think we should yo...you know get up," you whimpered from the radiating pain between your legs.

After leaving suna's room and cleaning up, you handed towards the outside area of the house where you see atsumu nervously biting his nails, weird, ryo came up to you after playfully flirting with irene, she gripped your hand and brought you to the circled benches.

"tsumu told us you and sun- RIN was fucking last night on the couches then inside his room, THE LIVING ROOM WHERE WE sorry we were sleeping ." Ryo whispered-yelled, as irene muttered an 'ew', glaring at someone behind you, you looked around and saw suna in his sweats from last night and a towel on his shoulders.

"mannn," you groaned covering your flustered state in the crook of  Irene's head.