Him!!!!!!

Before we learn about his family I would just like to give you all a breif about how his charecter was.............

Appu was born on 17th March 1975............... He is the last son among all the 5 siblings of the Rajkumar family and hence was an apple of everyone's eyes....................

Both Shivanna and Raganna have seen him as their first son..................

Sivanna says..." While comming to this earth, he came like my son.............. But while going back he went away like how a father leaves his son................"

On the other hand Raganna says" He showed us how to lead life He is still teaching us to do the right work and to lead a good life. He saved me from the door of death not just once nut twice.......... That day appu told me that Raganna I will save you by giving my life but will never let you leave this world.................. Today I am standing here helplessly. I could not save my brother from the hands of death..............."

Both the brothers are truly missing him..................................................................

About him, He was a very genuine and humble person.He had everything in his hands. Name, fame, money, prosperity, happiness a cute family, and the list goes on. That is what I mean when I say everything.But even after having everything, he never showed it off. The money he used to get by singing songs were completely dedicated to orphans.............. He served the government without taking any money from the. He was the brand ambassador of BMTC(Bengaluru Metropolitan Transport Corporation) and Nandini dairy and dairy products(an iniotiative by government of Karnataka) He used to shoot constant adds for these two and not only that, many other advertisements of government policies which were truly helpful to not just people but also the nature were advertised by him and not even a single penny was accepted by him for these adds.Puneeth was supporting 26 orphanages, 16 old age homes and 19 gaushalas............................

He was a great inspiration to everyone but seems like god does not want kind and generous people to live among the cruel world and hence calling them back..................

Translation of the song given above.............

The heart is crying with the memories that don't leave.................

God has himself taken you away to see that blooming smile of yours...........

Ohh sun who shone bright and fade away you are always immortal.....................

The moment your heart shivered, our eyes filled and started to soar............................

When we have lost you now, who will be our king????????????......................

The beautiful star of our karunadu(karnataka) is now shinig brightly in the sky...............

The road you were travelling has ended and you have reached your destination.................

Ohh king of all arts(gunas) You are immortal......................

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This song never fails to bring tears in my eyes........................

Till date whenever I see him without any movement I feel suffocated................ Still not abel to digest the fact........................