Part 2

Puneeth Rajkumar was not just an actor but also a singer, a wonderful dancer, the most charming personality and a show host. He was very successful in hosting the show Kannadada Kotyadhipati  (the kannada version of kaun banega karorpati)

His mesmerising voice can be still heard in my ears.  The way he pronounced each and every word and reached each and every note is just mesmerising.

He was a man of goals and dreams. He was making preparations for his dream project and his last film Gandhadagudi. A wonderful projection of the rich wildlife of Karnataka. 

Another movie james is on the making and will be out in the cenima soon

Je had a loving wife Aswini Puneeth Rajkumar. He wanted her to stand on her own legs and hence started his own production company called the PRK productions. ( Parvathamma Rajkumar Production). This was a huge success and inspired millions of young minds. He took the next step by extending the project to PRK audios which gave out many beautiful songs to its listeners. 

He had 2 loving daughters Driti ( the elder one) and  Vanditha ( the younger one) 

When he passed away the elder daughter was in foreign persuing her studies. When she heard the news she left in the immediate flight. After coming back to India,  the government brought her to the kanteerava stadium with zero traffic where jer father was kept for the final visit ( antima darshana) .

When she saw his body she carried no reaction she was just still. No tears no sadness nothing she was standing there like a statue. That scene broke my heart to peices. Dont know why but my heart started imagining if I were in that situation? I started getting more scared about my dad. I started being more protective and possesive about him. I did not get sleep for almost a week that time. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yes promise kept 

Bye bye 

Do comment on the part will read them once I am back completely till then I will not tead or respond to them hope you understand..................