Chapter 9

Tay - "want some coffee?"

Nicky smiled and nodded -" yes please"

Tay ruffled his hair and went to make a coffee for himself and Nicky.

Nicky murmured - "we will make it happen for your happiness Tay. We will"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Third-person POV -

Nicky was standing in front of his friends after lunch. He seems quite satisfied with the work he did.

Nicky - "I have to work pretty hard because the people we are searching the information are not so tech-friendly "

He looked at Tay and continued

Nicky - "especially your guy "

Then he turns to Arm - "Let's start with the main person 'The Reason' ....... 'ALICE'."

He started turning the pages. In meantime, Krist gave Arm a playful smile which he return with a glare.

Nicky - "So, Alice (he said again while looking to Arm and then Tay). She is a friendly, playful and kind-hearted person as we all know with that innocent and beautiful looks. But she is mischievous as well. There are few stories on her account which tells that. If she wants she can lie innocently and people are going to believe it blindly.

Now let's talk about her family,
She is the only child and her parents are right now on another side of the world for some business purpose. As per her online account, she is single for now. She had dated a guy from her earlier school but they ended up their relation on good terms.

They are still friends I can tell that as per their online interactions. But.....

She is.... I am not sure but.....somehow very close to New's family. Maybe their parents are close friends or relatives. I can't confirm that because many of her old post stories and comments show how their friends are shipping them and none from both of them denied that.

About her food habits.."

Arm cuts him and said with sparkling eyes - "she likes sweet things like ice cream as well she likes to explore new food places. She is basically a foodie person. The only thing which she doesn't like is a spicy food that too because it cause her upset stomach."

Everyone stunned for a good second

Nicky - "TRUE.... wow dude... You know everything. ....Wait how?"

Krist with an innocent look ask - "Yes Arm how did you know this?"

Arm gives him a death glare before clearing his throat - "I read your notes earlier"

Nicky - "Ohhh, hey but I didn't know she can't handle spicy food"

Now Tay looks at trouble Arm and then Krist.

Arm - "Ohh that, I heard her talking to Mild the other day that time she mentioned this."

Nicky - "Good"

Tay and Krist share a look and a small thin smile forms on Tay's face.

Tay - "Now I know what you mean Kit"

(They are talking about the reference when Arm started making a plan)

Krist chucked. Gun who walk into the room look confused.