Getting Through The Day

Vinnis pov.

(three days later)

During the end of art I sat at my table nowhere near my crush. He was at the other side of the room...and mr.flannign hated him. For what ever he was doing he would yell at him. It was funny for the first time I was here then it was straight up not right. How could somekne scream the n word and run around the class room without getting in trouble! Anyways I was thinking how many babies well have and what pet well get when the bell rang. Music. My favroite. Honestly I think every one hates music, and of course I hate the uniform so I wear my own style of it.... I walked into the class room and sat down. My friend kade wispered " hes asleep nows my chance" I looked over and there he was...my crush...asleep and as cute a babby kitten. Then I realised that she was talking abou him.she got up and I pulled her down. I may be small but im strong. "hes my crush you cant take him from me!!!" I responded quickly." Well if you didnt know I ilke him too." " I liked him first!!" I said. "No I did!!" We started to mini wrestle each other before the teacher saw us. " no fighting girls." He said. "were sorry sir." We said at the same time. Alittle while later he had to go do something and there were no teachers in the room kade moved to the back and asked me to, follow so i did. When we where in the near middle kade was sitting behind me and I wanted to sit on tge floor. Mistake. When I got out of my chair kade stuck her hand down my pants. Uh oh. Kade grabbed my underwear and pulled up giveing me a wedgie. " kade stop!!!" I begged " never!!" She said back. So she kept wedgieing me untill one of my legholes showed up. Oh s**t. She grabbed them and pulled up makeing the wedgie even worse." Kade please stop what did I do!!" " I want Leo!!!" She practicaly yelled in my ear. Thats when it hit me. Leo. All she had to do is get him awake and talking to kade then shell be free of the wedgie she has right now. All he needs to do is wake up. leo was still fast asleep. I could barley take the wedgie anymore. Kade suddenly stoped pulling. Leo was awake. Kade still had a good grip on the place where it was supposed to cover her butt just in case leo fell back asleep. Leo yawned and i longed to kiss him. He looked around the classroom and saw no teacher. He similed. Then he saw kade and I. His whole expression changed from happy to a really n expression. He opened his mouth and kade let go. Thankfully kade diddnt pull my pants down. " this class needs help." He said and turned around. I laughed and a blush followed. Leo didnt brother to turn around. " arnet you going to say something?" I asked him. "there is nothing to be said, exept for you can pick that now." He said turning back around and looking at my butt and over strecthed panties. I blushed and ran to the bathroom. Was leo upset at the schools students or me? Leo doesnt like girls that allways have their undies strecthed out of their pants,I guess.I pulled down my pants to see how bad it was. My panties were halfway gone. I groaned. It would take more than an hour to pick this from the outside. I stuck my hand in my panties and took everything out quickly. Im going to have to plan revenge on them...and fast...before my next wedgie.

End of part two.

Will vinni get revenge????

Who will wedgie her next???

Read to find out.