Revenge

Vinni's pov.

(two days later)

Todays the day. The day I get revenge. On sade first then kade. Kades harder to get cause shes taller, and im short. I walk into school and shes not here yet. She takes the bus so itll take a longer time to get her back. So before dear. During staff meetings. I have every thing set up so shell really be sorry. ( a wile later during lunch)" every thing set up?" I asked." Yeah Ill distract her while you go in for the kill." Kade saud rubbing her hands together. "kade no ones dieing." I said " im just going to get her back thr same way she got me" " and what way is that exactly?" Kiara asked. You know...i hate that girl." Im going to wedgie her back" I said to her." Ok reasonable." Im going to wedgie her after I get my revenge. "Ok team lets go!" Lunch was dismissed. I raced down stairs to get to dear before sade got there. I hid where she wouldnt see me. Then she came and stood in fornt of me. Kade was talking to her about pointless stuff. Perfict. I grabbed her pants and yanked up giving her sometype of wedgie. "Ow ow ow ow!" She exclamed." Dont do this!!" I kept pulling up and up. " payback time." I let her pants go and grabbed her panties they where pink and purple with hearts on them. I yanked up fast." Please stop!!" She said." This is what you get for wedgieing me!!" I mini yelled. I kept pulling and pulling until het leg holes showed up. Perfict. I grabbed them and yanked up. She was begging for me to let go. After a good 2 minutes I let go and she ran to the bathroom. Leo wasnt at school today so he wasnt a problem. One down, one to go.

End of part 3.