Exciting News!

Y/N'S POV: .....
I was at college,running my last test through,and then I heard Lilly come in,she was excited and happy,she skipped around in joy and gave me a HUGE pile of paper that looked like it was about 50pages thick.
------------------------------------------------------
Y/N:"Why'd you give me this for-...?*I asked this,because I know I had just done paperwork and didn't need to do anymore*
------------------------------------------------------
Lilly:"That is ALL your paperwork for work,Y/N they finally let you in!!"*She jumped up and down excitedly and pointed to a spot where it said-Options:-...etc..
-------------------------------------------------------
Y/N:"So-...what will I be doing-..?"*you try to find your name-..Y/N,L/N-...*
------------------------------------------------------
Third persons POV:*Lilly then pointed to your name,it read "Daycare Manager"Y/N,L/N,Lilly then looked up at you and said"SURPRISE!!"*
-----------------------------------------------------
Y/N:Yay,I can't wait for the next morning,it's probably gonna be so EXCITING and FUN!! *you both jumped up and down with excitement*
----------------------------------------------------
Lilly:Y/N,guess what-...?*She says while having a big grin on her face containing all the excitement she felt*
----------------------------------------------------
Y/N:What!?*you said with joy*
-----------------------------------------
Lilly:You'll be working with a partner!! *she jumped up and down,squealing and doing a bunch of cute and jealous noises*
----------------------------------------------
Y/N:Thank goodness,but I thought I wouldn't have a partner though-...
--------------------------------------------
Lilly:"Oh,he's not human though,but he is really CUTE AND FRIENDLY!!HES SO KIND AND JUST SO SWEET!!!!"*she squeals*
-------------------------------------------
Y/N:"wait-...how do you know so much about-...him-..?"*I said nervously*
---------------------------------------------
Lilly:"Well my little brother goes there,and mom tells  me to go with him,since he's a kid and I'm 21years old(in story) so the adult has to go,but we slide down a slide and hes always such a cheerful little guy when I slide down with my brother!"
--------------------------------------------
Y/N:"well don't spoil it for me!!"*i said with a smile on my face,I was really happy and ready to go see the new place,I was excited and just really glad I actually got picked*

Let me know if you want a part Two!! ❤️❤️