Self Defense pt2

*He smiles,causing you to blush a little,you put your head on his cold chest,which became warm,you looked up at him confused,he looks down,and turned the heat on low*
-----------------------------------------------------

Y/N:You warm up too,what else can you do!?
Sundrop:Well,I can turn cold on hot days,if I!need to,or I can warm you up like a heater,on cold days of course,I have different lights for different emotions,I can open my chest plate,and when I'm nervous,I let out steam from my mouth,I feel emotions-..i can twist and turn and do gymnastics,I also have a twin named moondrop-..but you've met him before-...
------------------------------------------------------

*He looks nervously at you,he then says in a very calm voice,"Do you wanna see him again?I don't recommend you do,but if you want-..you can."*He says nervously*
Y/N:Is it that scary moon one-...?*you said scared*
Sundrop:"Yes-.."he picks you up and holds you*
Y/N:Will he be mean to me,if I see him-...?
Sundrop:Oh,he's not mean,but he is VERY OVERPROTECTIVE!!whispers*Sometimes-...
---------------------------------------------------

Y/N:"Sure why not-..?"
Sundrop:"Ok,sunshine-..but please be careful of him,he can be aggressive sometimes-...he's not used to being touched or loved by people-..cause well-...they're scared of him-.."
Y/N:"If I could handle him with the lights off then I can handle him now-.."*you say confidently*
Sundrop:"Ok Y/N-..."
———————————————————————

*He turns off the lights,you then see him struggling with himself,causing himself to yell in pain,you never thought he would have pain when he began to transform into moondrop,but you were wrong,you then see two bright red lights coming from his eyes,he stands up all the way only to be 10'2 feet tall-..[cannon]
———————————————————————-

Y/N:"Moondrop is that you-...?"
Moondrop:"Hello starlight-...it's been a while since I've seen your beautiful/handsome face-...can I take a closer-...LOOK!?"
————————————————————————

*He then grabs your chin,forcing you to look at him while he bends down to take a closer look at you,he examines you,tracing his hand along your face,looking deep into your eyes,you started feeling nervous,he sees this and let's you go,picking you up,and placing you into his lap,he then puts his hands around your waist and asks you questions*
————————————————————————

Moondrop:"Why did you wanna work here in the first place,Starlight-...?"
Y/N:"Well-..I saw the newspapers that's said "hiring at the new pizza party palace"So I wanted to join,I didn't care what position I was in or what I had to do,I thought it would've been cool to work here,and apparently-..I got the BEST position-...and that's being a daycare assistant-..for you-.."
Moondrop:"Oh,so-..you didn't assign to what position you wanted to work at-..?"
Y/N:"No,and if I did-.. I probably wouldn't have met you because I would've probably picked another position or something-.."
Moondrop:"Well,good thing you didn't assign to anything else-..or else you wouldn't have met me or I wouldn't have met YOU-.."
Y/N:"Yeah-...."*you blush a bit*
————————————————————————

———————————————————————-
Moondrop:"Are you blushing,Starlight~?"
Y/N:"NO!You are!"
Moondrop:"I'm just messing with you-..jezz you get so worked up over such a false thing-...or was I right-...?"
Y/N:"You were KINDA right-..but that could be a yes or no answer..."
Moondrop:"Starlight,do me a favor please-..?"
Y/N:"Yes,moony-..?"
Moondrop:"if that guy ever messes with you again let me know-..I'm not dumb-..I saw outside-..I followed you-..and you BETTER tell ME next time-..do you understand-..?"
Y/N:"YOU FOLLOWED ME!?"
Moondrop:"ONLY TO PROTECT AND KEEP AN EYE ON YOU!!"
Y/N:"Awww,you wanted to protect me?!"
Moondrop:"Don't make it all that KISSY stuff and all that,it's not like that!"
Y/N:"If you say so moondrop~"
———————————————————————

*You then feel two large metal arms around you and you feel his hot breath on your neck,turning around you found him drooling and blushing,in a panic you wiped off his mouth with your sleeve and suddenly before you turned around,you felt two lips against yours,you squirmed out of his arms and turned the lights on quickly,just to find sundrop standing there with drool on the side of his mouth,just staring at you wondering what happened that got you so flustered*
———————————————————————-

I enjoyed writing this,do you want more!!??
Might have like fluff and slight smut
-Author Chan