chapter 29 Rose gets out of jail and goes to the cafe

Mazzie

*while watching this human girl take care of me, I wanted to play with her too but I didn't want her to run away from me.*

Bethany

I watched Brittany played peekaboo, she blew raspberries on mazzie stomach and Taught mazzie how to play with blocks.

Brittany

Later I got hungry and upset so I started to cry, but soon falls asleep feeling sleepy as well.

Bethany

I picked up Brittany gently, then gave her food and water to eat and drink but also a nice spot to sleep at.

Mazzie, Brittany is a great babysitter we have here.

*meantime with Rose*

Rose

Hey can I go see marly please?

Cop child

Listen granny marly is our busy Mayor and doesn't want to be bothered on her day off!

Rose

Granny, I am only in my 20's!

Marly

I thought I heard a mean person voice, let me guess you are here for your girlfriend?

Rose

Yeah I am, so where are you hiding Brittany at?

Marly

If I tell you are you going to let Brittany visit my world?

Rose

We will see Mayor marly don't worry okay, so are their any surprises for me?

Marly

Umm what would you do if I say no?

Rose

Well I can't do anything to you since you are only a ghost child, so please take me to Brittany OK.

Marly

Well Rose this cafe is where I took Brittany to, and she is the one that put Brittany in a padded cell.

Sandy

Yeah I put Brittany in the padded cell but she is safe with Bethany and her baby sister mazzie

Rose

Take me to her now please!?

Sandy

Sure right this way I say leading the princess downstairs to my basement

Rose

I am getting a weird feeling, sandy what's going on down here?

Sandy

Hmm what do you mean?

Rose

Well why do these doors open on one side, is this a orphanage?

Sandy

Well yes this is a orphanage but I make sure they stay in their rooms for safety reasons, I also make sure they have plenty to eat and drink.

Author note: thank you for reading the story, and I hope you all have a wonderful rainy day out their today