chapter 39 bubble bath, nap/cuddle time, dinner and fun time

Brittany

Okay I like that idea Mommy!

Sadie

*Blushes* at being called Mommy by Brittany afterwards bath time was over Loretta and I dried off Brittany and Katy, then we got them diapered and dressed for nap time.

Rose

Hey Loretta!

Loretta

What Rose?

Rose

Have you asked Katy if she wants to have babies with you yet?

Loretta

Hmm yes I have, did you asked Brittany yet?

Rose

Yes I have, as time went by Sadie was making dinner in her ship's kitchen.

Loretta

Well let's go dinner is ready, oh and we should go wake our wives up to eat dinner.

Sadie

Loretta and Rose, your wives are already in their seats we were just waiting for you two to sit down and eat.

Rose

We nod our heads and sat down to eat: catfish, macaroni and broccoli cheese for dinner.

( if you guys don't want to read what is going on with the two couples then please scroll down OK thank you )

Loretta

After dinner we had told Sadie to not diaper Brittany and Katy tonight, so then she understand what the four of us are going to do tonight so Sadie gave us two changing mats as the four of us walked into the bedroom to have fun with each other.

Brittany

Loretta and Rose layed Katy and I down on the two changing mats, helped us undressed then they got undressed to have fun with us.

Katy

Later as time past Brittany and I bled on the two changing mats which made our wives giggle and kissed us more as we also joined in the kissing, slowly our bodies moved on each other.

The next couple of days Brittany and I were sore all over our bodies, but then we both felt all better.

Sadie

Girls if you are done in the bedroom please clean up in their OK, oh and I filled the tub with warm water for the four of you to take.

Rose

Okay thank you for the bath Sadie, Brittany fell asleep along with Katy so it was just Loretta and I to clean up which we didn't mind at all.

Loretta

Afterwards the blood stains on the carpet floors were all cleaned up, awe our wives are cuddling each other.

Rose

I know Loretta, we have two adorable wives.

Loretta

Now it's bath time, so let's carry them to the bathroom.

Author note: thank you for reading the story, and I hope you all have a wonderful day out their today