0.9

Brent POV

Brent POV

"Papa, when are you going to show me?" Nau'Jour asked mugging me through the blindfold, "Ma gimme a sec you gon see ina min," I said reassuring him.

Here in the middle of the bathroom in our house stood Nau'Jour in a blindfold and me behind him with a bright smile on my face as I stared at the mesmerizing job I did in the bathroom. Yes, my baby lives with me now and dis OUR house.

I wanted to show the boy that I appreciated him, so I decided to give the boy a romantic bubble bath. During the year of our relationship I had found out Nau'Jour loved bubble baths, so I took that into an idea to plan a special bubble bath because my baby hasn't taken one in a while since he overworks himself with college work.

Yes, in the couple months of our relationship I had done as promised and helped Nau'Jour achieve his dream in getting into college. Furthermore, I just wanted to show my appreciation to my baby.

"ard baby, you ready ta see?" I asked Nau'Jour staring at his beautiful smooth like skin through the bathroom mirror that stood across from us.

"Yes daddy I'm ready," Nau'Jour answered letting a small smile escape from his lips "AND if it's bullshit don't worry about these pussy lips being on your face tonight," said Nau'Jour making sure to make the "AND" in that sentence loud and heard. "Yea it's gon be on my face regardless buh whateva you say my luv," I said rolling my eyes.

Slowly pulling the blindfold off I counted down from 3.

"3," I said.

"2"

"1"

Nau'Jour POV

I observed my surroundings looking at the rose petals covered on the floor around the tub, the red and pink candles that stood upon the tub, and the chocolate-covered treats with champagne next to it on a tray. I stood silently letting tears swell my eyes.

how did he know? I thought.

"Mama... you okay? I kno it's not much bu-" I cut Brent off in the midst of his sentence rushing my lips into his forcing my tongue inside his mouth; we fought for dominance for a minute but Brent soon took over wrapping his hand around my throat choking me, "Lemme getcha out dem clothes," Brent said huskily breaking the lustful kiss.

"o-okay d-daddy," I say stammering as Brent took his spot behind me once more and began undressing me all while kissing onto my neck earning soft moans from me; we made eye contact in the mirror until I was completely undressed.

I walked up to the bathtub and got inside soaking into the warm liquid. Lately, I haven't been able to have a bubble bath due to all the collage work I've been getting caught up with, Yes, my baby helped me get into college.

"Papa, are you getting in with me?" I asked, "Of course, I am baby girl," Brent said undressing himself until he was at his boxers. He pulled his boxers down making my mouth gap at his size and listen although this isn't my first time seeing Brent's dick, I always get surprised because every time I see it the size gets bigger. Brent walked up to the tub getting inside sitting across from me smiling at me.

I smiled back admiring him; Brent is so beautiful to me. "why are you staring at me like dat mama?" Brent asked breaking me from my daze, "nun just admiring you baby" I said truthfully. Brent smiled in response then moves the tray of food to the side and pulled me over into his lap wrapping his arms tightly around my waist sitting my head close up against his chest. Silence took over but it was a comfortable silence.

"Brent, what made you choose me?" I asked ending the silence in the room, "what you mean baby?" Brent said lifting my face with his hand looking me into my eyes caressing my cheek with his thumb.

"I mean... out of all the pretty strippers that are in that club why did you pick me? What's so special about me?" I questioned staring deeply into Brent's eyes; I know why Brent chose me... I mean hello besides nick I was THEE finest mother fucka in that club but, I just wanted to be complimented so I asked that.

"Nau'Jour, I made you mines because you were the most beautiful thing I've ever come across...yeah, dem otha motherfuckers looked good but they weren't touching you on any level at all," Brent said genuinely looking down into my eyes grabbing my chin with his hand.

"You're beautiful, you're smart, sexy as hell, got ah raw ass vibe. Mama you everything a nigga like me could ask fa, and I promise you I'm forever grateful dat I stumbled into you dat night." Brent said keeping eye contact with me.

My eyes started to heat up.

here come the waterworks chile.

Tear swelled my eyes and there I was, crying right under Brent. "Awee I made my baby girl tear up," Brent said teasing me with a smile on his face.

"Boy shut up I'm not crying! My eyes are just sweating." I said but it came off more like I was trying to convince myself than convince him. "Buh I wanna kno why you chose me," Brent said causing me to look down into the soapy foamed water that covered both our bodies.

"If...If I were asked if I was happy a year ago I wouldn't know exactly what to say I would either ignore the question or just change the subject but, you changed that for me Brent... you brought me something I've craved so long for. I've never had someone who gave me reassurance, affection, and time. You never made anything about sex or money, it's always been about love and us, you have never rushed me into anything, and that means the entire world to me, Brent, " I say looking up from the water to look at Brent who was already staring down at me with watery eyes.

"My dreams were all brought from one person and that person is you; and Brent I just want you to know that I thank you, I'm thankful for you, and I... umm- Say it, mama," Brent says cutting me off with now tears falling down his eyes, "I love you, baby," I said bringing my face up towards his; kissing him passionately.

"I luh you moe baby," Brent said pulling back from the heated kiss.

After I and Brent were done with our bath we cooked up something for us to eat and watched some cartoons on the tv.

Brent gave me happiness.

Streets
__________________________
Enjoy💖

A/n: I know it's short but just bare with me💀. As y'all can see Brent and Nau'Jour have been together for 4 months purr!!!! And I'm highkey thinking about doing a sex scene... ANYWAYS ILL SEE YALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER🥰