11

Brent POV

"Aahhhhh d-don't touch m-me r-right now," I said to Nau'Jour trying to avoid him the best way possible. He just stood there smiling at me showing his pearly white teeth- here he goes. He wasn't smiling because I was shaking up, he was smiling because this usually happened to me after we've got done fucking- his shit ain't no joke.

"aww lil daddy pushing me away because he can't handle da pwussy" Nau'Jour cooed cupping my face with both of his hands and pulling me into a kiss, "NAME A BITCH WHO PUSSY BETTER DEN MINES?!?!" Nau'Jour yelled in my face ruining the cute moment I was about to soak in.

"The strippers at your old job" I teased but I only got a slap in the head from that- great job Brent. "your dick can feel used pussies? That's sad papa don't do that no more" Nau'Jour clapped back making me go silent- it's true dem bitches pussies do be used as fuck.

I leaned down and pecked Nau'Jour's lips four times earning a toothy grin from my baby- he so beautiful dawg. "You so beautiful when your smile baby," I said picking Nau'Jour up into my arms I winced a little due to how sensitive my body still was but I didn't care.

In response, he blushed keeping his eyes on me, "I lo- KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK" Nau'Jour was interrupted by loud knocks at the door. "You gon get that mama," I said looking from the door over to him who already had a pout on his face- being a baby as always. I placed him down letting him walk to the door but not without sending a slap to his ass watching it jiggle- his shit too fat to ignore it.

"Who the fuck is it?" Nau'Jour asked attitude lacing his voice, "HOE IS ME AND DA GANG NOW OPEN THE FUCK UP" Nick's voice ranged through the other side of the door. Nau'Jour opened the door to Nick showing who was all with him.

Johnathan, Marco, Jermaine, Kendrick & Ricardo.

"HEYYYY WHORES AND FRIENDS," Nau'Jour said sarcastically. "Wassup boo," Marco said ignoring his antics; they all walked in sitting down on the couch. "Wassup y'all," I said to them walking up to my brothers giving each of them a dap and giving both nick and Marco a hug then took a seat on the couch.

"Wassup Brodie" Jermaine and Johnathan both said together but Kendrick and Ricardo stayed quiet not saying anything- weird for the both of them to do. And I guess Nau'Jour, Nick, Marco, & Johnathan felt the tension so they all went upstairs

Kendrick then got up from the couch with an annoyed expression going to the balcony of the house. I looked over at Jermaine and he got up and followed him leaving both me and Ricardo alone in the living room- silence. I broke the silence after a while of it.

"what's going on?" I asked looking over at him, he looked like he was about to say something but he stopped himself. "Brent I know that you're not going to like what I'm about to tell you but uh..." he said shaken up- the fuck he was about to tell me?

"Me and Kendrick been fucking around fa some time," Ricardo said now looking down at the ground. "Wait huh?" I said trying confused checking if I heard him right, "I said- so I heard you right?" I said cutting him off.

"mmcht man if you're mad I understand but just not right now because I'm into it him righ- mane shut up ion care bout allat I'm happy if anything but why is he mad?" I said cutting him off because truthfully I didn't care about them dating or talking to one another. I want them to be happy just like how I would want for myself.