꒰🍰꒱ ⁃ ╾──── :: 02

[02]

설탕처럼 달콤해, 아빠~
Chapter 2

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

"𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗲𝗽𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀

𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲."

"Stand up

"Stand up." He commanded but she didn't stand up. Since Rosé wasn't standing up Jimin carried her, wrapping her legs on his waist for support, she got shocked by his action as her eyes widen.

"Fine, you're hired again," he said making her eyes lit up, "So where should we start?" Jimin was about to unhook her bra but Rosé's phone rang.

Rosé answered it making Jimin annoyed. "Ms. Park, I have good news for you..." Rosé got curious. "What is it?" She asked.

"Your daughter is finally awake and she can be discharged later at night" She felt excited, happy, that she gets to be her daughter again. "Jinja?! Gamsahamnida! Thank you so much!"

Tears fell from her eyes when she said that, she felt so happy, she felt half complete now but still she isn't yet completed.

She hung up and looked back at Jimin who had a curious and confused look. Jimin didn't hear anything except for Rosé's words and that's why he's confused at her happiness. He shrugged it off by continuing his make-out session with her.

"Sunbaenim-uh sir, can we do this later?" Rosé stopped him. "But why?" He continued to do what he's doing. "I n-need y-you to c-come with me because I need money," She said.

"How much?" Jimin asked opening his closet, getting a stack of money.

"Uh... I don't know, that's why I need you to come with me." Jimin nodded before getting his black card. "Let me guess, you're gonna go shopping?" He wore his shirt, fixing himself, looking at the mirror.