darling angel ; four

"it will be just fine, mother." i said, reassuring the crying woman in front of me. i gently pulled her into a hug, patting her back as the cry gets even louder.

"father," i broke the hug, as i turned my body towards father who was standing a few meters away from me.

"please be safe, if anything happens contact doctor kim immediately. don't forget your daily medicines and monthly medical check ups okay?" as i expected father was giving me a long reminder.

i smiled, pulling him into a hug too.

"i'm leaving now." i said, breaking the hug. father planted a kiss on my forehead, before the two of us part ways.

i walked towards the car where taeyong is waiting at. i entered the passenger seat and put on my seatbelt immediately.

"we're going to see them tomorrow's morning what's taking so long?" taeyong asked, loosened up his neck tie.

"you know. it's their first time sending their one and only child away." i replied.

"as if you're going to be in danger with me." taeyong said again, as he started the engene and drove away.

a few minutes of drive, we finally arrived at the house that we both picked at the end during the visit last time.

taeyong unlock the door car, as he went to the backseat driver just to take the luggage out.

i went out of the car, wanted to help him carrying the luggage too. "no need." he said, pressing his lips into a thin line.

instead of helping, i walked into the house to see the environment first before taeyong went inside to put the luggage down.

i turned on the lights, and prepared a slippers for taeyong to used inside the house. i don't know why it's taking too long for him to carry out the luggage after rejecting my offer to help him.

instead of waiting for him to entered the house, i climbed out the stairs to the second floor, wanting to get comfortable at the bedroom. the whole day wearing a dress is tiring to be very honest.

i entered the bedroom, as i took a seat on the chair in front of the table. i took off the jewelleries i had in my fingers, neck and the earings down to the table.

i stood up to take off the dress, but i find it difficult for me to reach the zip that was on the back of my dress.

"should have choose a dress with no zip." i said under my breath.

"you need help?" i flinched when i heard the voice. i quickly turned my body towards the bedroom door just to see taeyong standing there with our luggage on his hands.

"what?" i asked, started to get flustered.

taeyong walked closer to me as he unbuttoned the button on his wrist and took of his watch.

he put his watch down on the table right beside my jewelleries.

"you're struggling." taeyong said, as he put his hands at the back of my shoulder. he hold the tiny zip with his fingers and he slide it down to my waist, showing him my body.

i hold my breath as i felt taeyong's warm hands on my bare skin. he tapped my back a few times signalling me that he already got the zip down.

"you're taking shower first?" he asked.

a long paused between the two of us, since i was caught off guard by taeyong's action just now.

"yeah..." i stuttered.

"okay then make it quick. this suit is getting irritating." taeyong stated, taking a seat on the bed.

i was completely froze in my spot, trying to calm myself down.