darling angel ; five

|author|

"are you okay?" taeyong asked, hanging his coat on the wooden rack right beside the closet. jennie put down her bag, as she took off the purple scarf that was wrapped around her neck and put it on the bed.

   "seems like you're not in a good mood." taeyong said. he already got himself settled on the bed, while his eyes were fixed towards the wife.

"nothing." jennie answered, shortly. taeyong immediately sensed something is off with her. he got up from his position as he moved closer towards jennie.

   taeyong hold her hand and pulling it gently, making her fell down on her butt to the bed. jennie let out a sigh, moving an inch away from taeyong's spot.

"tell me what's wrong." taeyong asked again, checking up on her.

   "please forget everything my mother told you about." jennie finally spoke up. taeyong bursted a laugh.

"you're laughing?"

"i'm sorry."

"no it's okay."

   taeyong switched his face to a serious mode, so he didn't offend jennie in any kind of way. "you know i didn't take anything about that seriously since all of it happened in the past. we were kids, jennie." taeyong said.

"i would reacted like that if i were in love at the age of fourteen too. after all we're already married." he continued. jennie suck her empty throat, feeling her cheeks started to burn as she captured taeyong's words.

everytime she got reminded about her relationship with taeyong, everytime she got reminded that she is a wife of taeyong... her heart gets fluttered and excited.

   "i'm going to take a nap." jennie said, shifting the topic immediately. "if anything happens i will be downstairs." taeyong lifted his body up from the bed, as he walked towards the bedroom door.

jennie looked away, she can hear the sound of the door closing and the sound of taeyong's footsteps walking down the stairs.

   she let out a heavy sigh, as she grasped her chest that was beating so fast just now.

**

   jennie's eyelids started to move. her nose were starting to pick up the burning smell that was filling the air inside the room. she opened her eyes immediately, and flip the blanket off.

she sensed something is off, because the thing she's smelling at the moment doesn't seems to be good.

   she jumped off the bed, opening the bedroom door. she way shocked by how strong the burning smell was. her hand quickly went to her nose as she pinched it gently.

"taeyong?" she called his name from the stairs, hoping for a response from him.

   "you're awake?" she lets out a sigh of relief when he heard his voice. jennie walked down the stairs, just to see the figure of taeyong wearing the oven gloves in his hands.

"what is this smell? what are you doing?" she asked in curiosity.

   "oh i am making popcorn actually. to eat it while watching some movies." he explained. "you burn it?" jennie asked again.

"at a first try. but i succeeded at the second try." taeyong answered again.

   "i'm sorry did the smell woke you up?" taeyong took off the oven gloves, as he walked closer to jennie.