Ekko x reader

A/N) Warning:family game night with Ekko,Vi, Caitlyn,Jinx, and you of course.So that means there will most likely be cussing because family game night.With that being said enjoy.
________________________________

So tonight is family game night,and you had invited some of your friends.So you had put snacks that your boyfriend had helped you make.Also dinner a nice pizza because pizza is good.
When everyone arrived you had,Uno, Apples to Apples, Monopoly,and trivia.Ekko and Vi are super competitive when it comes to game night.So you and Jinx always have popcorn to watch and Caitlyn tries to stop the fighting between her girlfriend and you boyfriend.
"Ok y/n shuffle the deck". You shuffled the deck and passed out seven cards to everyone."Are you fucking serious you gave the worse cards"."Sorry Vi but you act like I know what the cards are".You said kinda in a rude but funny way."JINX I SWEAR TO LADY IREAN IF YOU KEEP SKIPPING ME YOU WILL NOT SLEEP FOR A WHOLE MONTH"."wow Caitlyn very intimidating".Jinx said and then you start laughing.Ekko has is arm around you and laughs with you.during Uno you and Ekko always team up and everyone always gets mad at y'all for it.
   "Ok I'm done with Uno let's move on to Apples to Apples"."Ok Caitlyn just don't get made when I win"."wow your cocky babe".Ekko said because he thinks he would when. You didn't win,Ekko didn't win,Caitlyn didn't win.Jinx... Jinx won.After Apples to Apples y'all did monopoly."DUDE I WANTED TO BE THE DOG"."sorry Ekko but y/n told me to hide it from you so she can be the dog"."sorry love thanks Vi". So you ended up buying all of the railroads and had a lot of plots to where everyone thought you were cheating.
Now it's trivia and y'all do teams so it's you and Ekko then Caitlyn and Vi.Jinx just watches to see how bad Caitlyn and Vi will lose. At the end of family game night you and Ekko are tied with wins.Everyone left so it's was just you and Ekko."I had fun tonight love,and the food was awesome"."I'm glad babe".You and Ekko go lay down and cuddle."good night love"."night Ekko"
________________________________
Words 386

A/N so this was a little rushed but my next story I think will be jinx x reader.
Byeeeee