What Your Parents Think Of Him

Nate: Your mom loves Nate, she can tell how much Nate loves you because when you are talking to your dad or one of your siblings he has a look of pure love and a smile always appears on his face and your mom loves that about your relationship, she knows that you two will be together for a very long time.
Your dad likes Nate, he's not to keen on him but he loves that he can sit down and talk to Nate about football and that they can watch football together. He knows how much you and Nate love each other and he doesn't want to do anything that could ruin it so he try's to stay out of the way.
Sammy: Your mom loves that he helps out when he is at yours for diner, he helps cook and he even offers to wash up everyone's plates.
Your dad on the other hand doesn't really like him. He thinks that Sammy is just using you where as your mom knows how much he really does love you.
Jack G: Your mom absolutely loves Jack with a passion. She loves how he is protective over you when some drunk guys are trying to get all over you. She also loves how is eyebrows are always on fleek👌
Your dad thinks that Jack is alright but he doesn't know him as well as your mom. But he loves that he can watch football with Jack.
Jack J: Both your parents love Jack, they love that he is so kind and sweet and they are so happy that you and Jack are together. They hope that it last forever just like you say it will.