chapter 11

Terushima :0   @watashiwateru

just woke up in a bathtub filled with barbie dolls. going back to sleep tbh. 

9.77k🗨️   47k⟲   221k

----

@kou

liked by kodzuken, watashiwateru, kiyokoshimizuzu, and 6,391,023 others

kou:WHAT???????

---

taehyunie: how does this even happen 🙁

zavakara: it's about 8 in the morning bokuto-kun. this should not be occurring. 

gukki: disappointed but not surprised 😒

      kou: @gukki IT WAS NOT ME!!!!

               gukki: @kou  WTF???? U RESPONDED???? ABT TO PEE MYSELF 

iheartuzzlangs: HAHA WHAT IS THIS

akaashikeiji: i know i should have just gone home last night 

watashiwateru: pretty sure that was kuroo. if you look closely you can burnt pieces of his phone case 💀💀

KurooTutsiroll: can confirm this was in fact me. commenting from kenma's phone rn </3

     lorinaaa: @KurooTutsiroll k but from kenma's phone. sounds pretty gay to me. 

kiyokoshimizuzu: this is wild.

SUZYb: okay but  you went out of your way to take a photo for the gram instead of putting out the fire? top tier marketing. 

---

Kenma's not so peaceful sleep was interrupted by banging on the door he was currently rested against. Groaning, he nuzzles his head deeper into whatever seems to support him as a pillow. Kenma furrows his eyebrows, coming to the realization that hey, this pillow is quite firm, and if he isn't exactly losing his mind here he's almost positive that it's making some type of hoarse growling. But he doesn't dare open his eyes. In fact, opening his eyes is the last thing on his agenda at the moment. He can feel the headache starting to form at his front lobe and his joints sort of ache and feel weak. 

Rest. Rest is exactly what he needs just now. Kenma smiles to himself, proud that he was able to make a good decision for himself

But alas, anything that benefits him always seems to be met with a mountain of inconvenience. Whoever is on the other side of the door must be extremely determined, because the banging does not come to any sort of halt. In fact, the longer they have to wait, the more persistent they become.

If Kenma waits a little longer, the banging will only become a part of the rest of the world he so easily blocks out. 

"C'mon," The voice slurs, softly banging their head on the door. "Open the door, I refuse to puke on Bokuto's pristine white floors."