Chapter 3

Last night, the pope's ring was stolen so we all had to go to the Vatican. Clouseau and Vincezo were acting like children to see who the leader was. When the doors were open to the room, I stopped in my tracks.

'Hello, darling'. He smirked. I looked darkly at him.

'Are you okay'? Randall asked. I slowly nodded.

'So, you work in a team now, huh'? I launched at him and pinned him on the ground, punching him.

'Please...' I stopped.

'We're in front of the pope, for God's sakes', Vincenzo stated. I pulled him up.

'Ah, taking the God's name in vain, are we'? I slapped Jim. 'Bitch'.

'I'm sorry, who's this'? Randall asked. I turned back to him.

'The new boyfriend doesn't know'. I froze.

'H-his -no-'

'Your flustered, darling. Jim Moriarty. The ex'. I turned around and looked at all of them and smiled.

'The psychopath killer'? Vincenzo asked, surprised.

'Well, I didn't know at the time...'

'And if she's ever hurt physically or mentally, your head is mine'. I rubbed my face.

'Can we please just do what we came here for? I don't even know why you're here'.

.

.

While Clouseau was being an ass, dressing up as the pope and falling off the balcony, Vincenzo found a key by the bed. Jim smirked at me before he disappeared somewhere. I went to a corner and sat on the ground with a sigh. My phone kept beeping, my father was texting me.

'Are you going to get that'? I looked up.

'No, I never text'. He raised an eyebrow. 'You're an exception'. I smiled.

'Why didn't you tell me? Now I got to do with a psychopath killer'.

'What do you mean by that'?

'Well, you know... fri-' I laughed.

'You get that I'm Sherlock's daughter right? I can deduce anyone with just a glance'. I smiled.

'So you know'? I nodded.

'Your pupils dilate not because of coffee but because I'm around. I checked your pulse when shaking your hand. It's a habit, my father used to do it'. He was silent.

'So will you-'

'You get my ex will kill you if you do anything'.

'Yes yes, I do but I would never think of hurting you'. I smiled.

'I know'.

The next day, I was looking over some files. I felt my hair being moved so I looked up at Randall who seemed to be putting a flower in my hair. He sat down.

'Anything yet'? I shook my head. I looked back down. 'Your eyes are intoxicating'. I looked back up at him.

'Why are you so confident all for a sudden'?

'Come on, break it up, love birds', Vincenzo exclaimed.

'What shall we do about Clouseau? He's making us all look like fools'.

'Well maybe not me, I got my reputation from my dad'.

'I think we should vote'. Randall and Vincenzo had there hand up. Clouseau walked in.

'Whatever it is, count me in'. I stifled a laugh.

'Love'? Randall looked at me.

'Sorry Clouseau'.

'Ah, Clouseau. While you were falling off the pope's balcony dressed as the pope, I discovered a key piece of evidence'.

'What is this key piece of evidence'? Vincenzo showed the key. 'A key'?

'I found this on the pope's bedroom floor, something of course you over looked'.

'That could mean anything but if this key is so important, I will take it and doling examine it'.

'Inspector Clouseau'. Vincenzo closed the door. 'It is my not so sad duty to inform you that you have be voted off the team'.

'Off the team'?

'You're no longer part of this investigation'. Vincenzo snatched the key. 'Arrivederci'.

'Cheerio'.

'Sayōnara'.

'Sorry Clouseau'. When he left, I felt a little bad.

'Don't worry, he will be okay', Randall told me. The door opened and Jim walked in.

'What the hell are you doing here? You could get arrested', I exclaimed and went to the window.

I felt him pick my hair. I looked at him with the flower in his hand.

'You ass, James'!

'I try to be'. He smirked. 'Why don't you just admit it? You're in love with me'. I punched him on the face, making him fall.

'Honey'? I smiled at Randall.