The Gentleman

"Why with your phone it won't make a difference" you said back then he replied " because you're beautiful " and than your friend said "you see I wasn't lieing" and (raised her eyebrow) and then you said "ha ha very funny"then cal said "come on just one for me" "alright but just one" you answered then Calum said "okay ready" "yea" you said a bit insecure the picture was taken then Calum asked you and your Friend "Do you want to go on a ride with us?" And you said "cal won't they say anything or your fans?" With a worried face "it doesn't matter what they say as long as we are together" then your Friend said "aww" "come on let's go" Calum said "well what about my friend?" you asked " she can get one other boys......you will stop with me" he said then you said "okay" you said in a shy way suddenly (you felt Someone grabbing your hand and intertwining there fingers with yours you traveled your eyes up) and it was Calum and (he gave it a slight squeeze then you squeezed a little harder Calum turned to face you and smiled then finally you guys were in front of the bus you took a deep breath "ladies first" Calum said like a gentleman and (you giggled a little before stepping in with your friend in front of you) "woa" you and your Friend said amazed by the inside "well it's not much but something" Calum said "you call this 'not much' " Calum just stayed quiet for a moment "well make yourselves at home" he said (you sat down in front of your friend and next to Calum to you)

Ik I stop at wired places but deal with it jk love y'all