Ash's Arrival

"We are coming down to land on island, folks. Prepare yourselves for the island, stay excited yet calm please. We will be there in 5 minutes. Please be patient, folks." Said an echoed voice on the airplane. "This is gonna be SOO fun Pikachu!" Said Ash, to pikachu who stared outside of the window. "Pika Pika Pi!" Said Pikachu who had pointed with a concerned look across their face. "What's the matter, Pikachu? said Ash as he craned his neck to the side in confusion.

"Pikaaa!" Said Pikachu loudly, getting the attention of a Snubbull in the background who barked. Ash looked out of the window with Pikachu. "What is wrong, Pikachu?" He spoke. Pikachu pointed to a figure outside the window. "Pikapika!" Pikachu said slightly loud, pointing obviously to the flying figures once more. "Huh..?" Ash said as he looked out.

"What are those?" He questioned to Pikachu. Pikachu pointed to his bag to get his attention the Pokédex. "Oh! Good idea Pikachu!" He said patting Pikachu's head. Ash reached into his bag and grasped his Pokédex quickly in a rush to scan those Pokémon. He tried scanning the mysterious figures but failed due to the foggy glass. "W-wha?!" He shouted. "Ughhhh..." he groaned. "How are we supposed to scan those Pokémon now?" He said before a lady came up and interrupted. "Sorry but you do not have permission to use the Pokédex at the minute, please put it away." Said the lady in a soft tone. Ash groaned once more and put the Pokédex back into his bag as the lady left. Pikachu was also salty about this.

"Ladies and gentlemen, prepare yourselves. We are currently landing. Make sure to stay calm." said the voice once more. "Hear that Pikachu? We are coming down!!" said Ash excitedly as he took a peak down as they went down through the foggy clouds, now seeing the amazing island.

"Woah..! Pikachu! Look at that!" exclaimed Ash. Pikachu took one look at Ash and one look outside.

"Pikaaah.." Pikachu said in amazement, mesmerised by the beautiful view ahead. But, Ash took one closer look. "Pikachu! Look at those Sandile playing down there!" Exclaimed Ash once more, even pointing which gave Pikachu's attention.

The airplane was near to the island 3 minutes later, as Ash and Pikachu were talking about how cool and awesome it would be down there.

"Pikachu! Wake up and look! We are landing on the island once and for all! I'm so excited about all the Pokémon we will meet and catch!" Exclaimed ash, as he shook Pikachu to wake him up. "Yawnn... Pika?" Pikachu said as they woke up slowly. "C'mon Pikachu! Look!" Ash exclaimed once more even louder, as Pikachu got up. Pikachu rushed to ash's window seat. "Pika Pikachu!!" Pikachu pointed to the sandile who remained in place, dancing about being silly.

After some time, the plane had landed.