Heart Stopping

Nick

Demi & I were singing 'Avalanche' & when we finished, I put my arm around her waist & kissed her cheek. "Give it up for the love of my life, Demi Lovato!" I yelled into the microphone. Demi smiled at the audience, blew them a kiss, then gave me a quick kiss before she turned & headed offstage. I watched her amazing ass in the tight jeans as she walked away. Just before I turned back to the audience to sing the next song, I saw Rachel walking back on stage & she gave Demi a cold, hard, stare. Fuck. Demi wasn't stupid. She was going to catch on to Rachel's games. I was going to have to have a talk with a certain dancer before she ruined my relationship with Demi.

I finished my encore, then went offstage to where Demi was talking to John. Someone threw me a towel & as I wiped off my face, Demi started laughing as I walked toward her. "What's so funny?" I asked her.

"They threw you a towel like you even sweat. I swear you're missing sweat glands." She smirked then squealed when I grabbed her in a hug, lifting her feet off the ground & wiped my damp face on her neck.

"Feel the sweat, baby." I laughed as I put her down. "You make me sweat all the time, so I don't know what you're even talking about."

"You don't sweat during sex, so what are you even talking about?" She tilted her head down to eye me from under her lashes. I started smiling, then something over her head caught my attention. Rachel was standing with her arms crossed, glaring at us. I quickly, averted my eyes & changed the subject to something more technical. I also steered Demi in the direction of the dressing room, being sure to keep her from looking in Rachel's direction.

I wanted to talk to Rachel as soon as possible, but I wasn't sure I'd be able to get away from Demi & not raise suspicion. I put my arm around Demi's waist as we made our way to the dressing room. After we got our things together & cleaned ourselves up, we headed out with John to the bus, so we could be on our way to the next city.

It was only a few moments after the bus started moving, that John headed to his bunk to go to sleep. Demi grabbed my jeans by the waistband & pulled me toward her in the middle of the bus. Her expression was hungry & she grabbed my head with her other hand & put her mouth on mine, ravenously. Her kiss was savage & I was so turned on, I put my arms around her waist & picked her up off the floor. I kept kissing her as I carried her to the back of the bus where our bedroom was.

After I sat Demi on the bed, her kiss got deeper & her hands started to undo my pants. Once my pants were off, she took off her clothes & moved back on the bed, eyeing me seductively. I pulled my shirt off & tossed it, then moved so I was parallel to her on the bed. I stared into her eyes as our skin touched ever so slightly. Her breathing was labored & her teeth gnawed on her bottom lip, gently, letting me know she wanted me desperately. "It feels like we haven't made love in ages." I said in a gruff, shaky voice as I held myself up on my arms over Demi's quivering body.

"It has been ages. As a matter of fact, it's been way too long." Demi responded in a husky, sexy tone. Her hand came up to my hair & her fingers gripped my head, turning me on even more than I already was. I bent my head to kiss her again, with more passion than before. She bent her leg up & I felt her heel on my ass, so I knew that as a sign that she wanted me inside of her, immediately. I felt her fingernails in my shoulder as she pulled me closer to her. "I need you." She panted in between kisses. "Nick." She moaned when my lips moved from her mouth to her neck. "Oh my God, please." She gasped when I teased her opening with the tip of my c.ock. Her body was quivering with anticipation & I was kind of enjoying this. I moved my member up & down her wet slit as I lifted my head to look at her face. Her eyes were closed & her teeth were biting her bottom lip like she wanted to scream from frustration. God, I missed this sight.