{1}Excuse Me

What happened? Oh that's right I was shot. I almost died but Izana saved me... "Izana!" I shot up from the hospital room pillow "Woah hey calm down" Takemichi rested his hand in my arm as my breathing began slowing down. I let out a deep breath "Are you ok?" Takemichi asked. I nodded "I'm...ok" I gulped looking at my hands "What happened?" I asked "...Three people died" "and one of them was him wasn't it" Takemichi didn't say anything confirming that my worst nightmare had come to light.

He was gone. Izana Kurokawa, my heart, my body, my everything was gone. All I had left was a mere memory of the past now. I snapped back to reality when I heard my hospital room door close letting me know Takemichi had left me alone.

A small noise came from my throat. My hand quickly slapped over my hand as I cried bringing my knees to my chest and laying down my head. I cried and cried hard. My throat was burning from the constant noises that fell through my fingers. My eyes were hurting from being squeezed closed so harshly as tears drenched my eye lashes.

He was gone. The only family I had and he left me. How selfish he was for taking a bullet for me. Izana was damn well capable of living without me but I won't be able to cope with the loss of my heart. I was a mere servant and he was my king. Once a servant leaves the king simply finds a new one but once the king leaves the servant is nothing.

Why switch your routine when you can continue the same schedule of the same king. I am nothing without him. I have nothing without him. He made me and without him I don't know what the hell to be.
—————————————
I looked up at the blank ceiling with my red eyes. The sound of my heart rate from the monitor was the only thing reminding me I was still alive. My nose was red from the constant abuse from the many tissues I had used. My hand held his earring to my heart. I looked at the door of my hospital room at the dimly lit hallway.

There was a girl out there. I watched as she held her face slowly sliding her back down the wall. She was crying, and badly. I could hear her screams through the door sending a chill down my spine as doctors entered and exited the room she was next to. A male held open the room door as two other men backed out with a small body bag.

The girl was back in view as she watched with a mortified face. She closed her eyes and looked away covering her mouth. I sighed at the saddening scene turning over in my bed. I closed my eyes clenching my fist around the earring as I dozed off to sleep.
————————————
4 Days Later
I had been given permission to go home the night before but didn't leave until 6am the next morning. I walked out of the room and down the hallway. It was quiet and not many people were there. I exited the hospital and walked to the nearest bus stop waiting.

The bus pulled up and the doors opened. I stepped on "Wait!" I heard making me stop in between the door. The girl from the other day ran from the hospital and hopped on the bus "Thank you" she said to me. I ignored her and payed my fee walking to the back of the bus.

I sat down and shortly there after she sat next to me. The bus drove off. I sighed before looking at the girl who smiled at me. I noticed she had a word search that she turned back to. The bus ride was quiet for the first few minutes as we headed into the city.

6am in Tokyo was rush hour and everyone was heading into town for work. I leaned my head on the window closing my eyes "Excuse me" I felt a tap on my shoulder making me look over "Could you help me find this word? I've been trying for days and I'm stuck" she asked smiling nervously "Uh sure" I looked at the small book in her hand scanning the letters.

I placed my finger on the page dragging it diagonally "A-S-T-R-L-O-G-Y here" I said. She placed her pen where my finger was and circled the word "Thank you pretty boy" she smiled brightly "Excuse me?" She laughed "We probably won't meet again so I gave you a name and it's pretty boy" she continued as she began a new word search.

"Then I guess your word girl" I said nonchalantly making her laugh "You have jokes. What were you doing at a hospital?" She asked. I just looked at her for a moment "It's fine if you don't wanna tell me. I won't tell you why I was there if you asked me" she confessed "I got shot" I told her "Really? How was it?" I thought about it and shook my head "Painful" "I mean duh" she rolled her eyes "But what did it feel like to you" she asked.

I thought about that day for a second, just for a second, "I was dying. And even though I'm alive I still lost everything I had so I still feel like I'm dying" I spilled out how I truly felt in that moment to a complete stranger "Wow that's deep" she took in a breath "but I know how it feels to lose your everything. It hurts..." she looked up as if she was stopping herself from crying.

She let a shaky breath "...a lot" she sighed. I looked away from her and out of the window. It was silent for a few more minutes "Can you help me?" She asked in almost a whisper. I looked at her and she smiled at me "I want to help you and I want you to help me. We both just lost everything so how about we keep eachother company" she asked me.

The whole time she held her smile. It was blinding almost "My name is y/n now you tell me yours" she said. I just looked at her for a minute "Kakucho" I said "Nice name and nice face your a lucky one" I shook my head "Not really" I said making her laugh but I wasn't joking.

"Well Kakucho let's make the best of our nothingness shall we~"
—————
Hey I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my Kakucho book ( not edited )