In The Fast Lane.

Roxanne Wolf sleek, awesome, and really hot. You can't even move your head only blink as you struggle to come up with something to say. "You look surprised to see me most are like that when the meet me." "Is this your first time here?" Finally you come up with just enough courage to speak. "Uh....uh...yes." Wow great job you tell yourself. Couldn't even say a single word. Roxanne chuckles, "well I'd like to give you something." She reaches into her hair and pulls out a small piece of paper it is colored and has a go-kart on it and Roxanne's face on it too. "This is a Roxanne RaceWay party pass I want you to come and race first place gets a trophy and a free lunch with me in my room." You can't believe what's going on you pinch your arm to make sure your not dreaming. A lunch with possibly the hottest animatronic ever made you are going to win this. You take the pass. "Give it to the employee outside of the raceway hope your ready for life in the fast lane." She leaves the area but that hair, that tail, and that personality you blush a bit but get to thinking how are you going to win this. You decide to look at the map your mom gave you which also talked about the animatronics. "Hm so she's an expert go-kart racer and has never lost a race oh I'm so screwed." You've driven in a go-kart before but that was at a county fair and she's an expert driver you start thinking. "Wait ok I got an idea hope this works." You follow the map to Roxanne RaceWay while on the way you read about the attraction. "Woah 40 miles per hour in a go-kart?" The one at the county fair did like 10 or 15 so this is some speed. You arrive at the raceway and you see about 11 other kids who look between the ages of 8 and 13 so your the oldest one out of the group you stand in line and wait finally it's your turn. "Pass please." "Here." "Good luck you'll need it." "Thanks." You enter and sit in a waiting area over looking the racetrack. "Ok I should be able to perform my trick here just gotta watch those corners." Then Roxanne opens the door. "Alright everyone follow me!" You and the group follow Roxanne to a pit stop arena you see 13 go-karts all different colors and numbered but only 1-12 are numbered. "Pick a kart all are the speed just don't pick kart 13 that's mine." Even her go-kart is cool purple and black with a custom Roxy engraving. You sit in a green kart and buckle in there you see an instruction sticker it says. 1 peddles: Press the small pedal to go big to stop. 2 gearbox: 1st gear 1-10mph, 2nd gear 20-30mph, and 3rd gear 40mph. 3rd safety: remain buckled in AT ALL TIMES failing to follow this simple rule will result in being kicked out of Roxanne RaceWay. After reading it over a couple of times you are ready. "Ok fellow racers follow me single file." All the karts turn on and a digital speedometer pops up you hit the gas and follow you drive a practice lap slowly. Then you all stop at the starting line you are last Roxanne is first in the lineup then you see monitor up top it lights up. 4 laps around the track and max speed is allowed then the monitor changes again. Ready? Set? Everything is in slow motion for you then you see the one word. GO!!! You slam on the gas pedal and go all the other karts go too. You focus on the turns slowing down and cutting them short and passing the other racers. As you get close to one racer his tire explodes and he spins out of control and you just barely dodge him. Now you are second and on the 4th and final lap you see Roxanne's kart and you try to pass her but she keeps blocking you. Then you see a sharp turn before the final straightaway. "Nows my chance!" You slam on the breaks and drift and you see Roxanne's look of shock and amazement. You barrel down at 40mph both bumper to bumper and you both cross and a flash from a camera goes off you both stop. You look at the monitor and you see both of your karts but your karts bumper crossed first. "YES!!!" You can't believe it you beat her you did it you unbuckle and get out so does she. "Congratulations um what's you name?" "Y/N." "I love that name follow me." You follow her to the pit garage the other kids are there some are clapping for you others are just angry. "Y/N here is your trophy and photo pass meet me at Rockstar Row at 1:30PM for the lunch." "Thank you!" You raise your trophy high but then you notice something there's a hooded figure in the back. "Hey sir you can't be here." "Sorry wolf girl I have other plans." He then takes out a gun and you know that you'll have to save everyone here but how? A/N I know I said I'd post this on the 29th but I couldn't let you guys wait that long and why you may ask? I DID NOT expect for this to get over 700 reads in a couple of days thank you, thank you!!! I'll post the next chapter when I get back home on the 29th. Until next time ShinningWarrior signing off.