I Will Protect You

"Ok money, valuables give it now or someone is getting shot!!" Kids start handing over everything they got phones, money, anything for the robber. "What the hey where did that other kid go?" You sneak away while the guy was pocketing the loot he got and are hiding. "Kid don't get on my nerves or I swear I WILL hurt someone here.
When the guys back is turned you make your move holding the trophy you smash it against the guys head the trophy breaks in half. "Ah son of a-!" Using the shard from the trophy you stab him with as much force as possible. "Your not getting away!!" You and him struggle over the gun the other kids run for it but Roxanne is still in the room.
Then the guy gets the upper hand he yanks out the shard in his back and pistol whips you. You hit the ground hard and your head is bleeding now he has you at his mercy. "Game over." Right before he pulls the trigger he gets hit in the back of the head with a tire iron which finally knocks him out.
"Y/N!!!" Roxanne runs towards you and holds your bleeding head in her soft paws. "Why did you do that?" "Because I want to protect you." You pass out. You wake up in a room with an arcade racing game, go-kart tires, a mirror with a makeup kit, and a bed which you are on. "Roxanne?" She walks over to you and sits on the bed. "You can call me Roxy your a hero you know." "Roxy I did what I had to do also your room is has good as you." She giggles. "That's very sweet of you."
You touch your head which has been patched up nicely. "Didn't know you had medical training." "We all have basic first aid skills." After a few minutes she gets up and leaves the room. You get up as well and explore her room a bit.
"Lots of books about racing wonder if she watches NASCAR?" You look at her movies. "Fast And The Furious, Need For Speed the movie she really likes racing movies." You sit down at the table and she comes back in with a pizza box.
"Your ok now right?" "I'm fine Roxy now is that cheese?" "Half pepperoni half cheese." You both eat the pizza and talk about lots of things music, games, cars. It was like a first date. "Did those kids get their stuff back?" "Yes they did and they were very thankful of you." "Tell them I've learnt a thing or 2 from battlefield."
After eating you and Roxy leave her room and head back to the main area of the mall. "So what do you want to do now?" "Uh we could go to the arcade here or we could go to Fazer Blast the laser tag thing here." "How about Montgomery Gater Golf I bet I could win."
"Roxy I've played mini golf before and I'm pretty good." "I'm the best at it." "Ha ok Roxy let's go." A/N I'm back baby's! I'm back home and chapter will now be uploaded regularly again. I know this one is short but I had to get something out tonight. Next chapter will be longer. Until next time ShinningWarrior signing off!