Kisses {Toman}

Mikey:
Yearning, Stressed  Kisses:

His lips are soft, but chapped around the edges. Almost as if his face has been set into a permanent pout, it’s not until you open the door to your home, arms open and ready for him- to love him, to take care of him, to support him. The tears are welling up after a stressful day- he’s never this vulnerable in front of anyone, including Draken. When he falls into your arms and wraps his own around your waist and pulls you closer, he buries his face in your neck as if to shield himself furthermore. Take his face into your hands and swipe your thumbs across the worry lines on his face, and he’ll do the same, humming softly before closing his eyes and putting his forehead against yours, gradually leaning in before your lips ghost one another- give the final nudge. It's not a kiss just yet, rather just basking in the comfort of touch. One, two, three pecks before he finally kisses you, a soft ‘thank you’ only you would be able to understand as it was not spoken. The kiss is soft, and fast as if he’s using up the last of his energy, utterly exhausted. He may bite gently, giggling a little as he feels your skin warm up underneath his hands.

Draken:
Relieved, Greeting Kisses:

Kisses were reserved for intimate moments. For Draken, meeting up with you on any occasion, be it date night, a coincidence, or staying over- anything really, a kiss as a greeting is it. Seeing you ready for whatever it is you would be doing, he feels a tingle up his spine. His steps become quicker, and he raises his arms as he surrounds you in a hug, lifting you off the ground, giving a “Hi!” before kissing your forehead. His lips are soft, his bottom lip a bit out more than his top, making the kiss seem almost pillowy. When he kisses you, he doesn’t put his all in, and it's not like sparks are igniting....Draken’s kisses are like a breath of fresh air, or letting out the breath you didn’t know you were holding in. He pulls you closer than ever, hands running through your hair, or down your sides. He’s excited and calm all at once.

Mitsuya:
Playful, Fond Kisses:

Mitsuya is not the calm before the storm, but the calm after it. He’s mischievous and teasing, but genuine all the same. After he sends his sisters to school and has the house to himself, he’ll call you over, ordering food while he’s at it. While eating, he notices some on the corner of your lips and chuckles. “You got some on your face love,” But instead of grabbing a napkin, he reaches over, holding your wrist as he licks it off just barely before kissing you, pulling away all too fast before you are satisfied. Pull him back in and play his little game. That is, until you hear two little girls screeching “Ew, cooties!” You may have been caught this time, but Taka-chan isn’t too worried. He smiles, kissing you again before looking at his sisters. “Well, Y/n has cooties now, so they’re all mine!”

Baji:
Intense, Affirming Kisses:

Baji tries, he really does. He’s read the books, seen the movies, even caught people doing it. But he just can’t seem to wrap his head around it- around kissing you. He’s asked his mom (who, by the way, felt very proud and honored that her son would come to her for this) but she wasn’t any help. Asked Chifuyu, who sat him down and started explaining all the best ways to get a girl. This probably sounds like it’s his first kiss, but it’s not. You’ve done it many times, but each time Baji seems to fluke. So when you take the lead for the upteenth time and kiss him, he takes a deep breath, grabs your wrists, and interlocks your fingers. A rush of adrenaline, and he knows you know- his went in too fast and too hard, teeth clattering almost, but it’s so unexpected that Baji’s kisses seem to be shouting “I LOVE YOU!” There may be a bit of blood when he tries to act smooth and bites your lips far too hard, but yeah. Baji tries. He really does.

Chifuyu:
Brief, Excited Kisses:

Chifuyu is shy, wanting to test out the romance scenes in his manga, but never quite getting the push. This isn’t to say he doesn’t like getting or giving kisses, because he adores them. When Chifuyu kisses you, he has to pull away fast and hide his face. As much as he would love to continue, it’s simply too much. His lips are moisturized, soft, and prepared to kiss you at all times because he knows that even if he doesn’t get that one “anime irl” moment today, there’s always the next, and the next, and forever. He’s like a golden retriever, always ready to please, so please, help him out with this

Kazutora:
Hesitant, Hungry Kisses:

Kazutora isn’t shy like Chifuyu, but he does worry that you’ll not be okay with it. The first to always ask before he acts, but once you give him the okay, he dives in, hands on your waist and lips eagerly colliding with your own. They’re dry and somewhat chapped, but it’s like a grip you can’t get out of even if you did run out of breath. He’ll pull away for a second to tell you you’re doing so well and thanking you profusely before going right back in. The hands that were at your waist are now behind your neck, pulling you in even deeper, a whimper from his own mouth, mumbling incoherent words and acting like a starved man.