The Day Of! {Various x Reader}

It's your wedding day! Come see the scene and the various reactions as well as hcs from the grooms of Tokyo Revengers!

The moment was here. In an hour, you would be walking down the aisle.

A quiet 'oh' escaped your lips as you stepped into the dress that would change your life.

You looked around the dressing room noticing all the lives that were just continuing while yours seemed to have paused.

Were you ready for this? The commitment? Giving up your childhood? While you were excited, there was something off, and it made you anxious. You found a man you could trust, someone you could believe in, someone to be bound to...but were you ready?

You shake the thoughts away- you needed to be sober, your thoughts clear.

Hinata stepped behind you, and you took a glance at the ring on your finger, feeling the sweat build on your brow.

"I'm not ready,"

It was a whisper, a plea for help. And everyone heard it but you.

The dress felt heavy and your knees buckled.

"I'm not ready..."

There was something terrifying about being in love, about how easy the walls you built up over the years crumbled down, how everything you've worked for in life was at risk, how you've never felt this strongly about someone, and maybe, just maybe, you were going to end up like your parents for better or for worse and-

Hinata grabbed your hands and ran her thumbs over your knuckles. "Y/n, breathe baby. You're gonna mess up your makeup."

Emma sat up, the rollers in her hair shifting. "Not after she used my favorite contour she won't!"

A chuckle passed around you all, but still you felt uneasy.

Emma cleared her throat, starting,

"Ya know, when I was walking down the aisle, you were the one to help me, right? There was this constant joy and anxiety that just kept getting stronger as the minute passed- you feel it too, right? When I couldn't bear to step into my dress the way you're doing so easily, and you came and told me this:" She waited for you to nod before continuing, " 'Lemme tell you Emma, it's not gonna feel any more relieving- it's only gonna get more stressful. But," she smiled at you, grabbing your hairpiece, coming to put it on you, " 'Once you're out there," her eyes met your own, " 'Once you're out there, I'll be with you every step of the way, all the way until you make your vows, and then, you'll feel this warmth envelop your body, starting in your fingers, like the tinglies, and it'll spread to your cheeks, then to your toes, like a swarm of puppies, or a million confessions of love.' That's what you told me, Y/n. And you know what? It's good to listen to yourself. He's out there, waiting. You've been through so much together yeah? And you know, he's probably just as nervous, and if he hides it with a smile, that's just because he wants to be cool. Right Hina?"

She nodded, moving aside as Emma did your hair.

"She's right- except for Takemichi. He was crying, but that's normal for him."

The three of you shared a laugh, and before you knew it, it was time to head out....
☀︎☀︎☀︎

          Mikey, Chifuyu, Rindou, Souya, Baji

A million thoughts are going through his head; is his hair okay? Is he musty? Where are you?He's so nervous, messing with the seams on his suit sleeves, it takes about three scoldings from Mitsuya for him to stop- but then he's digging his nails into his palms, almost drawing blood
He's so helplessly in love with you that he starts getting insecure in moments- begins to not act like himselfBut after a while, he forgets he has snacks in his pocket and starts eating, only to cough when you come out, frantically wiping the crusts off his face.But wow.I mean, wowHe freezes, staring at you, ears burning.Low-key stained his white button down.His vows...uh...where'd he put them again? Oh well, he'll make it up on the spot.Very unprepared.Say's 'I do' immediately without letting the guy finish.

Izana, Inui, Kakucho, Shinichiro:

Clean, pristine, and ready.Or so he makes everyone believe.Goes over his vows with someone, but the smell of food from the cart the caterer brings in makes him realize how hungry he was. Why were they doing this in the morning?His hair is kinda in his eyes and he's cursing himself because surely he should've been able to handle this?When you step into the hall and look away, he feels like he's been punched. Twice.It's because he doesn't look good, right? Never mind. He is going to play it cool. No one will ever know about this mini attackEver.A prince charming, he manages to relax and enjoy the night. 

 Mitsuya, Peh, Hakkai, Shion, Kokonoi:

The truly clean, pristine, and readyThey were the ones to plan it out.Planning freaks, they will lose it if things go out of order- they need it to be perfect.Except it's not perfect.They forgot to buy rings.Some say it's to save money and others will cry about it later.Somehow they also forgot to tell the entertainers the time of the wedding.Also the cake size was too small.Loses their cool 

Nahoya, Hanma, Sanzu, Ran:

They're super horny.Also kinda drunk.You already know Sanzu is on this list.They want a garter toss!There's nothing in their mind except for the hotel you guys booked.Your father is standing beside him gritting his teeth.They've been waiting for what feels like for hours.When you step out, they start acting like they're cheering for a sports game"YEAH! THAT'S MY BABY!"Can and will embarrass you.