Chapter 2

Neal had never seen this boy either. He frowned and asked the big man: "A Liang, what's the matter?"

"This kid was fine when he brought it," A Liang said gruffly, "Who knows that you will pretend to be chastity as soon as you come in!"

"I, I didn't know when I came..." the boy retorted quietly.

Aliang was also ordered to act, and he got a fishy cry for no reason. Just about to explain something, Neal interrupted him: "Okay."

"Mr. Luo, let's go in and say?" Neal was afraid that someone would pass by in the corridor, making Luo Yu even more unhappy, so he proposed.

Luo Yu nodded, and Neal opened the door. Inside was an ordinary guest room with a sofa and a bedroom.

Luo Yu looked down at the boy and asked him, "Can you stand up?"

The boy nodded, climbed up the door with his hands, and whispered: "Thank you."

Then he staggered into the room.

After closing the door, Neal asked, "What the hell is going on?"

A Liang glanced at Luo Yu who was expressionless, and he talked about the general situation with the boy who was shrinking aside.

The boy's name is Su Jiawen. He is a sophomore in the Chinese Department. His mother owes gambling debts. He was tricked into coming to Baichao to pay off his mother's debts.

Neal was impressed when he heard this. Su Jiawen was much more beautiful than the profile photos. He didn't recognize it for a while. He asked Su Jiawen, "Have you not seen the treaty?"

This kind of livelihood treaty naturally has no legal effect, but some specious regulations, but it is enough to understand the content of Baichao's services.

"I haven't seen it," Su Jiawen said. "My mother said, it's just that I went to a private club as a waiter."

Su Jiawen believed his mother's words, stupidly walked with Aliang, and entered the white nest. After hearing a few words from Aliang, he realized that it was wrong, so he was reluctant to do it, and said he wanted to go out.

There is no reason for the people who came in to let them go. A Liang thought he suddenly changed his mind and was about to teach him a lesson. Who thought he happened to run into the big boss as soon as he rushed out.

"Su Jiawen?" Luo Yu called him by name. Su Jiawen raised his head and looked at him. His chin was pointed and there was some undiminished baby fat on his face. It seemed that he was very student-like, because Luo Yu saved him from water and fire, so he was right. Luo Yu's heart is dependent, and the look in Luo Yu's eyes also reveals some trust.

Luo Yu asked him: "Have you ever been in love?"

Su Jiawen was stunned when he heard this question before shaking his head: "No."

"So..." Luo Yu approached him, surrounded by the smell of smoke mixed with cologne, and he whispered in Su Jiawen's ear, "Have you ever had sex?"

Su Jiawen heard the word "making love", his shoulders stiffened, and he looked at Luo Yu in confusion. After a while, he lightly opened his lips and said softly, "No."

Luo Yu smiled and patted Su Jiawen on the shoulder: "Jiawen, let's do it, you pick one."

Su Jiawen looked at him and listened to him.

Although Luo Yu was smiling, there was no smile in his eyes. He said, "One is to follow me, and the other is to follow him."

Su Jiawen blinked, seemingly incomprehensible, and asked in a low voice, "Following you...is there any difference?"