Chapter 7

Luo Yu threw the box on the bedside table together with the lubricant in front of Su Jiawen: "Take it apart and take a look."

Su Jiawen sat cross-legged and took apart the generous box. Inside was a round bunny tail. The tail was very cute. The white fluff was soft and soft, but the things connected to the tail were not so cute.

It was a black-purple silicone penis, the size of an ordinary man, with some bumps and soft barbs at the top. Su Jiawen held his tail and listened to Luo Yu said, "Put it on and see."

Su Jiawen was a little embarrassed, and Luo Yu said blankly: "Put it on."

Su Jiawen had to go to the toilet with his tail and lubricant, but was stopped by Luo Yu: "Why are you going to the toilet? Just wear it here."

Su Jiawen had no choice but to uncover the bathrobe, sitting on the bed with his snow-white slender legs spread apart, biting his scalp and smearing a lot of lubricant on the silicone dildo and stuffing it directly into it.

As soon as he was nervous, the pink flesh cavity was closed tightly, and the barbed glans were swiped several times but failed to get in.

"You are too slow," Luo Yu looked at him with his arms, "Want me to help you?"

Su Jiawen was afraid that he would really help, so he pushed the head of the dildo into it.

The silicone is still cold, without the temperature of the human body, like pure masturbation, Su Jiawen endures the shame and discomfort and pushes the dildo in. The barbs on the top of the dildo are soft, squeezing in through Su Jiawen's hole one by one.

Finally stuffed everything in, Su Jiawen grew like a rabbit tail, soft hair rubbed against his sensitive areas, the silicone penis in his body was warmed by the temperature of his intestines, and it made him sour and swollen...

Su Jiawen stretched his legs and looked at Luo Yu helplessly, not knowing what to do next.

Luo Yu looked at his face, then at his little tail, his Adam's apple moved almost invisibly, and said: "This tail was prepared by Shen Qi, and he must really want to see you bring it on."

Su Jiawen opened his mouth and said nothing. Luo Yu's expression was very calm, but Su Jiawen knew that Luo Yu was a little unhappy.

"Dare you to take Shen Qi's business card?" Luo Yu moved closer to Su Jiawen, fiddled with Su Jiawen's tail, and Su Jiawen snorted in discomfort.

"Nothing to say?" Luo Yu grabbed his tail without mercy and pierced Su Jiawen's body in circles. He saw that Su Jiawen had accepted Shen Qi's business card, and he couldn't say whether it was disappointment or something else. Feeling that Su Jiawen should not be so vulgar and lowly, Su Jiawen was made intermittently by him: "He said...If you send me away, you can find him."

"Huh?" Luo Yu's hand eased a little, and Su Jiawen continued.

Su Jiawen seemed to find it difficult to speak and was no longer willing to continue speaking.

"Why didn't you say it?" Luo Yu stretched out his hand to pinch Su Jiawen's face and asked him to lift it up. Su Jiawen was broken into a posture of looking at each other, and Luo Yu realized that Su Jiawen's eyes were a little red. He felt that maybe things were not as he thought. Naked, he asked Su Jiawen again, "Why are you looking for him?"

"Follow him, I can see you." Su Jiawen said lightly, but unhappy, he didn't dare to look at Luo Yu, as if he was about to get into the ground in the next second.

Luo Yu listened to Su Jiawen's answer and was also stunned. He didn't expect Su Jiawen to think so.

After a while, he asked Su Jiawen: "Jiawen, what do you think of me?"