Chapter 1

Celeste's POV

"Come on Alaina we are going to be late. If we are late you are never going to hear the end of it!!!!!!" I yelled from the car towards the house.
"I'm coming!!!" Alaina said as she stumble out the door with a 5 SOS bag, a camera, posters, and her phone.
"Did you really need to bring our entire apartment?" I ask laughing
"What are you talking about, this is valuable things we might need for the concert." She says with an serious expression
As we drive to pick up Miranda and Kayleen, then head to the concert which is 2 hours away, I turn on the radio and hear....*5 SOS IS RELEASING THEIR NEW SONG THAT IS COMING OUT ON JUNE 10th. THATS 1 MONTH AWAY!!! TO WIN YOU HAVE TO BE THE 36 CALLER!!!!! HERES THE NUMBER TO CALL.......* "Alaina write that number down fast!!!!!!!" I practically screamed at her.
"Come on come on come on come on!!!!!" Alaina said as she frantically typed in the numbers.
*You are the 37 caller, plz try again* the voice in the phone said.
Alaina and I just screamed at the phone and pulled into Miranda and Kayleen's driveway.

Miranda's POV

Kayleen and I are sitting on our couch when we hear the door open.
"Hello my peasants, your queen has arrived." Celeste says as she walks in
"Celeste can't you ever just walk into my house and say something nice?" I asked beginning to smile.
"Whatever" Celeste said while walking to the fridge.
I then see Alaina stumble in with a handful of things.
"Shouldn't we be leaving the concert starts in four hours?? We have 2 to drive, 1 to shop, and 1 to get our seats." Kayleen said ignoring that fact that Alaina is bringing everything in.
"Are you serious, I just carried all my fandom stuff in!" Alaina states frustratedly.
"I call shotgun!" I hear Celeste yell as she runs to the car with a load of food in her hands.
"I want back back!!!!" Alaina yells
"Alaina there is no back back, but u can share the regularback with me!" Kayleen says already walking too.
"I guess I'll drive!" I say rolling my eyes
"I wouldn't want to drive for two hours with those two retarted people with me.....I will be praying for you Miranda." Kayleen says with a small laugh
"Those retarted people have hears you know." Alaina and Celeste said at the same time.
"Whatever, let's go." Kayleen said rolling her eyes.
Once everyone was settled in, we were off.

Sorry for the short chapter, I will be updating weekly and the chapters will be getting longer😊 hope y'all enjoyed and don't for get to vote!!!! ~Kayleen