|𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖|

3rd pov
It was a bright and sunny day when Camilo wake up. The curly haired boy decided he wanted to visit {name}. He rushed all his daily chores so he could have time to hang out with the (s/c) male. He headed over to the {last} house. The tanned male knocked on the house door.
"Coming!" {name's} voice said from inside the house. Camilo waited impatiently as he watched the door knob twist. The door opened to show a half awake {name}.
"Camilo? Why are you here so early?" The tired male asked the other.
"It's literally 1 in the afternoon." The tanned male said as he grabbed the other's hand and dragged him out of his house.
"Cmon on Camilo, let me go. I wanted to sleep in." The (s/c) male whined trying to take his hand out of the other's grasp. {name} couldn't take back his hand so he used all his body weight to drop himself to the ground.
"Awe cmon on, Mi Amor. Get off the ground." The curly haired male tried to pull the other male off the ground.
"Did you just call me you're love?" The male on the ground turned from (s/c) to a light shade of pink.
"Maybe. now get up." The freckled male pulled the other up to his feet.
After some time of the two males hanging out, they talked about things they like, dislike.
"Mi amor, we're having a party tomorrow night. Are you going to come?" The freckled male looked at the other waiting for his answer.
"Well that depends if my mom will let me go out at night. She usually says I can't." The (s/c) male replied as he got up from the bench they were sitting on. "I probably see you tomorrow, bye." He said as he walked back to his house.
Camilo's pov
I sighed as I watched {name's} body grow smaller and smaller til it disappeared.
"He's so adorable." I said as I rested my chin in my hands.
"Who? {name}?" I heard my sister ask from right next to me.
"Jeez I get you can hear all but can you try not to listen to what I say?" I jokingly say as I stood.
"Cmon it's obvious you like {name}." She said as we walked back to our house.
"Maybe I do, maybe I don't." I shrugged as we finally got home.