|𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣|

3rd pov
"My baby's growing up so fast." Ms. {last} wiped away a fake tear as she hugged her son.
"Cmon mom, I'm just going to a town party." {name} tried to make his mom stop hugging him.
"I know I know, but it feels like just yesterday I was helping you walk and now you're going to a party by yourself." The older women wiped away more fake tears.
"Jeez mom, I'm only 15. No need to worry, I'm not going to leave you anytime soon. Now can you please let go of me? I'm going to be late." {name} said as his mom let go of him.
"Have fun." Ms. {last} said as her son walked out the door.
{name had finally arrived at the party. There was lots of music, laughter, lights, food, and of course lots of people. He had never seen such a lively party before, but boy did he love it.
"{Name}! Hey! I didn't know you were coming to this." Mirabel walked over to her friend.
"Yeah, I didn't know I was coming either, but Camilo invited me so why not." The Male said as he shrugged.
"Well cmon, we should go find Camilo. He could be anywhere so watch out." The Girl said pushing her emerald glass up her nose bridge.
———————————
Hey sorry I haven't updated in a bit. I've been busy. I'm also sorry this chapter is so short.