14| #14

30/9/2017

𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝐷𝑖𝑎𝑟𝑦,

          Future me reading this, try not to cringe but EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK. Today was another awesome day.

Me and Jaehyun have the same science class so we paired up for the experiment and stuff. I’ve never enjoyed mixing chemicals more than this.

It was some type of volcano thingy (I don’t even know the name I was too fascinated with blowing stuff up)

Did I ever mention that Jaehyun screams like a little girl XD. As I poured the chemical into the volcano, it suddenly erupted and Jaehyun wasn’t watching at the time so when it made a loud sound he screamed like a baby.

I’m laughing just thinking about it. At lunch today, I told everyone about it and they were laughing too, even Jaehyun.

Today is the last day of September! Guess what?!?!?!?!!? Hyojung suggested that we go shopping tomorrow, since it’s the first day of October and a Saturday, but we're going without the boys though, without Jake T-T.

We told them about it and they were whining about how they wanted to come too.

Dongmin then decided that the boys would have their own hangout too. So, they’re going to go over to his house to do boy stuff(?)

Oooh, I can’t wait. It’s gonna be so much fun.

-yours truly, Nora