[ 1 ]

Ran's POV

"As usual boss?" The head waitress asked me when I took my seat in the VIP room. I nodded she knows I always drink the same type of whiskey. I used to come here to release tension from work and whenever I reminisce about my past. The past where I almost get to hold that 'person' in my life. I lose my will to live after i know that person got into an incident.

I took a sip on the drink while glancing over the crowd through the window. The club that owned by us is deafening. Everyone has been enjoying themselves with dancing, drinking, flirting and making-out. I sighed while having a thought whether to enjoy myself tonight or just get home and rest.

I was still trying to make a decision until a familiar woman entered the room. The familiar scent i can sniff from her when she is closer, familiar [h/c] hair and also a familiar mole on her [face area]. She is wearing the waitress clothes which is seductive, and that makes it obvious that she is working here.

"Here. Enjoy your drink, Mr Haitani."she said while giving me a smile and bow before she turns her heels. A smile that I'd kill to see for a long time.

I grabbed her hand and pull her waist closer. She yelped and lets her fragile body come to me easily. I take a look on her right palm and smirked when I see a familiar scar. I tightened my hand holding her waist and muttered,

"It's you."

The girl that I almost own all by myself. The girl i love for my whole heart but sadly I am the one who gave her the scar when we're still teenagers because she points a gun to me back then.

I'm still wearing my smirk and tilted my head to look at her. All i can see is that her face is flushed. I notice her cheeks and ears are reddened. She is avoiding her pretty eyes too.

Why did she look like she likes this?
Wasn't she scared of me?
Why is she acting this way when this is our first meet after awhile?
Why did she come here in the first place?
No, more like how can you still alive at this moment?

I lost the smirk on my face because i was totally shocked. I was questioning myself as to why she doesn't feel at least afraid of me with the 'best' memories we shared in the past.

" Uh- Mr Haitani. Can u let me go now? i have a lot of things to do since it's my second day working here" She asked while slowly turning to make eye contact with me.

"STOP MESSING AROUND WITH ME Y/N! I KNOW IT'S YOU, Y/N L/N!" I yelled and grip both of her hands." I-i'm sorry Mr Haitani. I- " I am loosening my grip on her for a while and tightening back the grip when she called me in a formal way using the " Mr" and my surname.

"CUT THIS SHIT! SAY THAT YOU REMEMBER ME AND ALWAYS WILL!!" I gritted my teeth 'cause i can't help but getting rage on her.

" I'm sorry if- if i ever make you mad about the past. But i lost my memories for e-eight years."She is stuttering and her eyes starting to drop tears. I hugged her without saying anything to her.

8 fucking years. You broke the promise. And you get yourself in my life again by stepped-in my place in front of me. Surely, i'm not letting you go again even with my will~

I pulled out from that one side-hugged and wiped her tears. " I'm sorry. i should've known."

"Mind to tell me uh what are we before?" I frowned with her question. Of course i'm acting as if i'm the victim. I'm caressing her neck and said,

" a lover."

Y/N'S POV

I was flustered when he said i'm his lover. Why wouldn't i? a good-looking guy claiming i'm his lover out of the blue. He moves his thumb to my lips trying to parted it while admiring my lips (Maybe?). I turn my face away to stop him doing anything more.