[ 5 ]

I did nothing at home. At the morning, I just eat breakfast that the maid made. I watched movies until i get bored. I tried to help the maid to do housekeeping but there's nothing much to do. Everything is bored.

But, everything with Ran is fun and enjoyable. Every time I spent with Ran is previous. Ran. I fell in love with him. The way he talks, the way he walks, laughs and all is lovely.

I like everything about him. His eyes when he look at me in seduction. His lips when it touches mine. I miss him.

I wait for him for 2 days. There's no call or even a message from him. I just want to make sure he's safe. I hope he didn't forget my existent.

The night comes, I sit on the couch and facing the medium screen in our room. I press on the remote button to look for something fun.

I heard my phone ringing. It's a [video call/face time] from Ran. I press on the green call to answer him.

"Ran!" I say it out loud. The boredom in me turned into a cheerful one.

"Hello, love. You miss me already?" He said in a flirty way.

"Of course. I feel so lonely without you here. No company." I frowned.

"Aww. My baby misses me? I miss you too." He smiled and start to adjusting his phone angle.

"It's been 2 days and you," I stopped talking when Ran moves his phone a bit and i see it through the screen a girl with pink long hair laying on the couch behind him. I can only see her back since she's facing backward. "...Ran. Are you with a girl?"

"Hm? which girl? " he asked, still wearing the same smile. He turned to the person mentioned, "Oh that's-"

He didn't get to finish his word because i ended the call. I can't hold it in. I become very furious at him. The fact that it's as expected for him to have another girl other than me. He's rich, fine, and maybe good at pleasing too.

The thought of him doing it with another girl annoyed me. What hurts me the most is him saying "which girl". There must be plenty of girls or bitches pleasing him there after work.

My phone ringing several times but I ignored it. Not until one of the guards knocking on my door. I walked on the door and opened it.

"Ma'am? The boss wants to talk to you."

"No."

"Uh- But he insists."

"Ugh. What did he wanted from me?"

"He asked you to pick up the phone."

"I'll give him a call. Thank you."

I closed the door and turn to get my phone again. I clicked on the contact number and press on his name that he saved on his own in my phone.

Lover

I put it near my ear since i call him with only audio.

"Hey." He said in breathless.

"What?" I said with mad and concern at the same time.

"Switch to the video call please." I did it as he wanted. I accept his request to switch on [video call/face time]

"Hey- hey love. Listen here. The girl with pink hair you see just now is my friend at work. He is Sanzu. A guy. A friend." He showed his friend to me. He's wearing a scoff face maybe because they are arguing a bit: makes Ran breathless.

"Please kiss me again, Ran Onii-Chan!" The guys said in a sluttish way to tease Ran more. But I get it. I'm the one at wrong here.

"What the fuck? Don't make that voice you fucker-" Ran start cursing at him. I just laugh seeing them arguing with each other. That's the sign for Ran that I understand the situation and I misread it.