in the dawn of the night, the mighty laughs at his son and wife

white feathers were left all over the place while someone ran from the left to the right, and to the left again.

then he looked at you.

you were the one that caught his attention.

"daddy daddy." he said to his father. "daddy i want to play again, daddy." he cried out loud, angry from his dad's stubborn and non-attention-giving personality.

the pig walked to the boy, picking him up.

"sometimes people have defects.

and it's alright."

are you sure that's true, piglin?

are you sure?

then the pig looked at the winged man, who was flattered then by the sudden look the piglin gave at him.

"oh.. hey." the pig said, walking to the man. "how.. how are you doing?" he muttered, trying to pronounce more words. "i don't fully speak english, you know."

"oh no no problem mate'. also yeah,.." he stopped and looked at the pig in his front, getting red. "i'm... doing fine."

"daddy i got good grades!" the blonde boy said, running to his seemingly father figure. "are you, proud of me?!"

his father figure, or blood related father, or adoptive father, seemed to look at his eyes surprised. he looked back at his wife and tried his best to not cough or even say he felt pain at that time. he walked to his little son and picked up the little piece of paper. grades? he got A+..

"That's... good. congrats mate."

that's all?

not even a little excited?

...

"would you like it a little better if i were like wilbur?"

"...shit shit shit." he thought, looking at his son.

he dissapointed someone again.

she wouldn't be happy
his wife, wouldn't be happy.

he looked at her face
it started to morph into a dismantled, black and white and distorted face. it was disturbing for him who had his own traumas since the world started to become black and his own son morphed into a monster.

he walked a few steps away then he turned his back to the monsters and started running.

running like he had never even met them and they were creeps.

running like he used to in his childhood.

running to the only house he could ever call home.

he breathed in and out, tired of how much he lunged to the house.

he left his coat on a coat holder and walked to the living room, finding his friend sitting there drinking a tea with their adopted child.

"Hey boo." the man said, walking to his child. "how are ya doin' kid?" he asked, not awaiting for a long answer. "hey tech."

"yooooo the old man is here!" said.. tech? is that his name? "pogggg!"

the man chuckled to the childish manners of his friend.

"hey dad.- HAHA- Hey dad!" their child said. "also, don't call me boo." he started. "my name is Ranboo, not boo."

"ahh fine Ran." the piglin mocked his child. "i didn't want to call you a nickname anyways, anb." he mocked his son again, now in a even more childish tone.

the man laughed while his son and husband would fight(in a childish and playful tone, not in a serious one.) and he quickly got up.

"Let's fight then, hog!" the enderman child said, sweating a bit. "I'm not afraid of you!"

"Can't forgive and won't forget if you kill me." said the hoglin. "Now let's fight!"

the crow "I'm in!"

the enderman "I'm in too."

the piglin "Then let's fight."

"your mom sucks"

"ikr"

"your mom is fat"

"lmao"

"L."

"BAHAHHAHAAHA-??-?-????"

and they laughed for a long time, not thinking about the problems of life.

_________________________________

new chapter soon