Chapter 60: Short and weak

Chapter 60 Short and weak

Glancing at the few brilliant spider elites who are kneeling in front of Jiang Xiaobai and Li Dashan at this moment, the corners of the eyes of all the people present twitched.

Although several people have known Jiang Xiaobai's natural skills and abilities in these hours.

But when they saw this inexplicable and weird picture, several people were still shocked.

Not to mention Zhao Hong and others, even the colorful Spider King on the opposite side glanced at the men who were kneeling in front of Jiang Xiaobai, with blood-red complex eyes with a bit of incomprehension.

Then he roared, as if he was ordering and urging the kneeling elites.

Hearing the order of the Spider King, the few colorful spider elites in front of them were struggling immediately and prepared to stand up.

Realizing something was wrong, Li Dashan, who was in front of Jiang Xiaobai, reacted first.

As the shield in his hand swung like a diamond, the diamond on the shield quickly extended, causing the shield in Li Dashan's hand to flap to the side like a door panel at this moment.

Then Zhao Hong and Wang Nannan, who came back to their senses, glanced at the movement here and reacted fiercely, using their minds and skills to use their talents to kill these few elite spiders who hadn't recovered.

At the same time, listening to the voices of these colorful spider elites before they died, the colorful spider king in the distance moved quickly a few times at this moment, and once again made a hoarse voice.

Suddenly, the remaining six variegated spider elites around the Spider King once again spewed cobwebs towards the nearest Yuan Xiaoning and Zhao Keer.

Facing the poisonous spider silk that was constantly shooting at them in the air, the two women quickly raised their weapons to resist or shoot down those poisonous spider silks.

During the process, the two women dodged the resistance and moved between them, completely unable to get close to the Spider King.

Seeing this, Jiang Xiaobai continued to throw away several skills.

The few colorful spider elites around the Spider King immediately bent their forelimbs and crawled down.

Noting the changes of the several colorful spider elites around him, the Spider King seemed to cry out a little impatiently, but the colorful spider elites around him just stood up, and immediately there were a few streams of hope that made them kneel down again.

It's just that for these, this colorful spider king doesn't know the reason.

Seeing several orders without the master, the colorful spider king may be upset in his heart.

In front of the sight of a few people, he took the initiative to raise his forelimbs and penetrate the heads of the two recent elite spiders, appearing cruel and fierce.

Here, knowing that Jiang Xiaobai was using his talent skills to buy time for the two of them, Yuan Xiaoning and Zhao Kerr both jumped and quickly approached the opposite Spider King.

During the process, the big sword in Zhao Keer's hand had already condensed a wave of flame swords and shot at the spider king in the distance.

Seeing this, the colorful spider king's limbs and feet were slightly bent, and then suddenly bounced back three or four meters like a spring.

At the same time, as soon as his figure stabilized, the colorful spider king raised his head, and a black and red poisonous thread had already emerged like a bullet, directly at Yuan Ningxiao, who was moving fast in the air like a civet.