{Sana} - anything for my babies

"Y/N? Y/N? Are you awake?" Sana whispered in your ear as she shook your shoulder to try to get you to wake up.

She cracked a smile at you when you opened your eyes, finding her already staring back at you.

"Sana, baby, what time is it?" You groaned as you rubbed the sleep from your eyes.

"Two am."

You just sighed as you sat up against the pillow.

You reached out to stroke her cheek. She leaned into your touch with a beautiful smile on her face.

She's glowing.

Every day she just gets more and more beautiful, especially as you think about the fact that she's carrying a little human around inside of her, keeping it safe and cozy as it grows every day.

She's got a tiny bump.

Nothing big so far.

Nothing she can't hide with some baggy clothes, which is good since she's currently doing her last comeback before she reveals that she's pregnant and takes a hiatus until after the baby is born.

She's only about four months along and the baby is only about the size of an avocado, but you're falling in love with them already.

You both carry the photos from your most recent scan along with you everywhere you go.

She keeps hers in her wallet and you keep one in yours as well. You also have it framed around the house and one on the fridge. You just can't get over it.

"Let me guess - cravings?"

"Yes." She whined. "I tried to sleep but I can't. I need more sweets. I need cake and some donuts."

"Okay. I'll run up to the store for you two." You smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Can we tag along?" She asked as she kept her hand on her tiny bump, a sparkle in her eyes. "I wouldn't mind getting out for a few."

"That and you want to come so you don't have to wait as long to eat the treats, right?" You teased and she giggled before nodding excitedly.

"Okay. Come on, cutie."

She jumped out of bed and pulled on a pair of her sweats before pulling one of her sweats over her head, preventing anyone who might be in the store that could recognize her and caught a glimpse of her bump.

She slipped on a pair of her sneakers before taking your hand and walking out the door.

You drove to the store and walked into it hand in hand. Sana practically dragged you to the little part of the store where all the freshly baked treats were.

She licked her lips as she stared at everything. Her mouth was watering and her eyes lit up when she found the two cakes and the box of donuts that she wanted.

"I'm ready!" She grinned and you nodded, taking her up to the register to check out.

You made it back to the car and started it up. The music played quietly over the speakers as you started to back out of the parking spot and got onto the road.

Sana wasted no time in satisfying her overwhelming cravings, digging right into the donuts covered in frosting and sprinkles.

"Better, baby?" You asked as you watched her eat, sighing blissfully as her cravings eased.

"Yes. Thank you." She smiled.

"Anything for my babies. There's nothing I wouldn't do for my angels." You grinned and continued to drive home, happy she was feeling better and much happier now.